Chapter 41

Jinyoen was relieved to found that Jidiwi and Sunwoo are working together on planning how to get herbs from Youngshill's shed.  She gave them some advice couple of times and asked them to be very careful since Park Youngshill was a very cunning man.

"You cannot let anyone to find out specially Park Youngshill.  If he found out he will use it as an excuse to blame for hwarang because of this. Bring the herbs to my place. I will send them to the villagers "

As Jinyoen was walking towards to their room she saw Banryu was leaning against the door. Listening to their plan. 

"This is time for you to do the right thing Banryu" Banryu's eyes widened surprised to see Jinyoen standing behind him.

"I see ,you have done something against your heart. This is the best time to do what your heart says " 

"I know Jinyoen.  I wish if I had listened you last time Jinyoen.  I feel ashamed about myself "

"Don't be. Every person does mistakes.  We have to learn from them. You are one of the most bravest people I know in my life. This is the best chance to prove that you are right. Life is yours and don't let others to control it" Jinyoen hugged him. It took him by surprise.  He slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. "Don't ignore Sooyeon, Banryu. She is hurt "

"I would like to talk to her Jinyoen.  But I am afraid.  I am afraid because I would hurt her"

"Staying away from her hurts Sooyeon more than anything Banryu.  She loves you. Cares about you. Be careful tonight "

                                                   ...

Jinyoen was walking up and down at the garden of her house.  They had left hours ago and hadn't returned yet. She was anxious. Then she heard footsteps.  She opened the gate and saw Jidiwi, Sunwoo,  Sooho and Yeowool standing there with huge grins in their faces. They put herbs in her shed and left. She promised them that the herbs will reach to the villages before tomorrow evening. When they turned to leave she called them.

"When you go back remember to thank Banryu.  You all are succeed because of him" .They all nodded their heads and left.

                                                  ...

Jinyoen was walking to the clinic when he saw Hunsang was standing in front of Sunwoo and holding Danse's sword.  She ran to them pushed Danse aside and knelt beside Sunwoo.

"You " She said pointing her finger at Danse " you poisoned him. You poisoned my orabeoni ". When Jinyoen said this , "You called me orabeoni. " Hansung smiled. 

"No no don't close your eyes Hunsang.  Please don't "

"Jin, please don't cry. I need to see you smiling.  Please smile for me." Jinyoen's lips broke into a small smile. "I told you, smile looks good on you"

"Sunwoo take him to the clinic,  hurry" .

Jinyoen's eyes widened when she saw Hunsang's eyes were closed. 

"No please don't.  You cannot do this to me. " Jinyoen's cries filled the whole clinic while Sunwoo stood behind her with a blank face.  

                                        ...

Jinyoen walked beside Sunwoo, who was carrying lifeless Hansung to the lecture hall.  Wi-hwa's face fell. When he saw them while others quickly sat up. Sunwoo went to the middle of the room. Jidiwi went to Jinyoen and wrapped his arms around her. She was shaking. 

"Hansung is gone. He is gone". Jidiwi's heart broke in to pieces hearing her cries like that.

Later sometime Jinyoen was sitting near to the pond her head on Jidiwi's shoulder. Jidiwi didn't say anything to her. Let let her cry as much as she wanted. Then suddenly she spoke. 

"You are ready " Jidiwi was confused. 

"Ready for what?"

"You are ready to be the king  now. This is the best time you to claim what is yours. You are strong.  You have learned how to fly alone.". Jidiwi looked at her shocked. 

"I-I " She cut him off. "I'm not asking you to show your face just because I said.  You can choose the right time. I'm just saying that you are ready to become the king of Silla. Don't worry. You will do it great.  You born to be a leader "