Normal Day | Chapter 1

Missy's POV
Hi, my name is Missy, my dad works in the heroics headquarters. After my mom died, he made a promise to never fight in any battles with the heroics. But About a few months ago, I found out that my dad broke my promise and joined the heroics to fight of the aliens. Me and some other heroics children went to find them. In the end, we found out it was a test and Ojo asked me and my friends to help them fight for any crime needed. Now we fight for the future.
Wildcard's POV
It has been a few months since the ' Aliens Attack'. Ms. Granada told all of us that we will be staying in the heroics headquarters from now so that if there were any emergencies we would be their ASAP. But it has been a couple of months since the attack and we have not been asked to help out with anything. Everyday was just normal. We all just sat in the underground  room doing homework.
Acapella's POV
' Wildcard'!!, " Hello"!!! " earth to wildcard"! I saw wildcard staring at Missy. Again. Wildcard blinked back, " Someone has a cruushhh"! I said. Wildcard turned deep red as a tomato and replied " No I don't". I did not reply because it was really obvious the Wildcard likes Missy. Literally everyone knows that.