Plan B

Acapella's POV
Me: Guys! Do you know where Wildcard and Missy is?
Wheels: Don't worry Acapella, I'm sure they are fine
Me: Wwll how do you know!!
Ms. Granada: Acapella Vox, Please take a chill pill, you are going to worry all of us out.
I kept my mouth shut right away. I couldn't help it! They have been gone for 15 Minutes! It is like 6: 30 Pm and I' m hungry.
Ms. Granada POV
I must say, it has been quite some time since Wildcard and Missy has been gone, but I realized how late it was! It was already the evening! I must prepare their dinner now! If not, they will starve!
Me: Lavagirl, could you please help me with the dinner?
Lavagirl: Yes! Of course! I always loved to cook!
Lavagirl to Guppy: Honey, I have to make some delicious dinner ok? Go and play with your friends, and remember, no shark frenzy!
Guppy: Ok Mommy
Me and Lavagirl went to the kitchen together. We decided to make some mushroom soup with Mac and cheese for dinner, we also added cake for dessert!
Me: So Lavagirl, what have you been doing after you got married with Sharkboy? You stopped working for a while during the time.
Lavagirl: Well, we had guppy about a year after that, and oh boy, taking care of guppy was really hard! Every time I try to change her diapers, she tries to kick me! Her kick is exactly like her fathers, so I get hit, almost every time. It was worth though, I love Guppy a lot.
Me: Guppy is such an amazing young girl, she has many amazing friends to look up too. Especially to her amazing parents.
Lavagirl: Thank you!
After that, we continued to make dinner as we wanted to finish it fast
Third Person's POV( not in the kitchen)
Missy and Wildcard came into the headquarters using the main entrance. Acapella ran and hugged her.
Missy: Acapella! What has gotten into you!
Acapella: I was so worried about you! I thought you might have done something bad to yourself
Missy: I'm a hundred percent fine, Wildcard helped me!
Acapella: You sure.( Looking around Missy)
Missy: Yes
Everyone stared at Acapella like she was a complete maniac
Acapella: What! Is there something wrong with being worried for my best friend!
Everyone turned back
Wildcard's POV
Wildcard: We should not do anything else today, it is already really late, let's think of a plan first and then we do it tomorrow
Missy: I agree with Wildcard
Everyone: Same
Wildcard: So.. Missy, what's the plan?
Missy: There is one place that they could be, in Ogima
Ojo: So you are planning to find them in Ogima?
Missy: Yes, but this time, we have to be a lot more careful, we would go to Ogima together and we will not bring any attention, at all, Wildcard, could you create something so we could all be invisible?
Wildcard: I could... but it is not big enough to hold all of us( because the parents too)
Marcus Moreno: Actually, in the headquarters, we have all sorts of suits, even the ones to make you invisible.
Missy: That's Great dad! Thanks!
Marcus Moreno: No problem, but we don't have a suit to help with the sound you are making.
Missy: That's okay dad, we will be quiet, and Acapella, especially for you, do not sing, you have a lovely voice, but it is a matter of life and death
Acapella: Ok. Fine. But just for this once
Missy: Thank you, we have to take every weapon needed too, just in case if  we have to fight, everyone has to take a dagger with them.
Everyone: Ok
Ms Granada: Just in time! You can explain the plans during dinner. We are having Mac and cheese with mushroom soup!
Everyone : ( Screams happily)
They all settle down and ate while telling Lavagirl and Ms. Granada their plans too.