Ogima | Chapter 3

Fast Foward POV
I can't believe Ojo is back! I am really happy too see her! I don't know why but I feel like something is bugging Ojo. I know Ojo really well, when something is wrong, her face looks a tiny bit different. I am one of her closest friend, I know that something is wrong

Ojo's POV
I was really happy to see all of my friends. But I also came to them for help. About a week ago, Ogima got attacked by a Witch and Wizard. Their names are unknown but I know that I can't fight them off myself I will need the Junior Heroics. I will especially need Missy's leadership. I looked at Missy and saw her staring at Wildcard. She probably has a crush on him.

Wheels POV
I saw Ojo walking up to me, it was weird because she barely talks to me. I decided to go with the flow after all, I don't want to jump into conclusions. Ojo just came up to me and she looked sad. She asked for my help, and she told me that a powerful Witch and Wizard has attacked Ogima. I did not have to think twice I quickly wheeled to Missy and told her everything. She set up a class meeting in less than 2 seconds.

Missy's POV
'Guys!" "I need you attention'! But like usual, everyone did not listen to me. A few seconds later, Wildcard screamed to everyone ' GUYS MISSY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY'! My melted for a second but I could not think of it. He definetly does not like me. Wait what am I thinking about. Ojo's planet is being attacked and I am thinking of Wildcard, Anyways, I'm just gonna tell my friends about this " So Ojo's Planet is under attack by some Witch and Wizard, we don't know their name but our job is to stop them before they destroy any other planets. " Are they scary" Guppy said in a cute voice. I replied confidently " I do not know how they look like, but we promise that we will not let them touch you a bit Miss Guppy" I ruffled her soft brown hair. And then out of nowhere Acapella sang " We can be heroes just for another day". Then we stopped and said " what, it was there for the taking"