Brokened Promise | Chapter 4

Missy's POV
I had to think of a plan and fast. I first thought of calling my parents, but Ojo told me that they were also there but got captured. Ojo did not tell anyone there because she did want any more heroes to be harmed. I just sat there crying I can't believe that my dad broke his promise, again, he promised that he will take me with him on any other missions.
Wildcards POV
I saw Missy crying. I feel really bad and sorry for her. I would definitely be mad and sad if my dad had broken a promise of mine. I went up to Missy and gave her a hug telling her that everything was going to be okay. " You have to stay strong Missy, you are the strongest, most beauti- " Uh oh I think I said too much everyone was staring at me. I am 100 percent I turned as bright red a tomato.
Acapella's POV
I turned to Missy, "Wildcard is right Missy. Our parents are also gone, we have to stay strong in order to get our parents and beat the witch and Wizard. And we need you Missy, you have a great leadership, and without you, we can't do it."
Missy's POV
They are all right, I can't be just staying here doing nothing. I have to be thinking of a plan. " You guys are right, thank you for helping me get back up on my feet( metaphorically)". Now let's think of this plan together.