Back Again

Acapella's POV( In Group B, same time when Missy is rescuing their parents)
Me and Wheels are suppose to be ' taking care' of the main entrance. And we were definitely doing that, except that we were also staring at each other's eyes. Wheels: So...Acapella, how are you these days? Me: Good( I said touching my hair with my hands) we were just staring at each other for the next half an hour. Me: Do you think Mildcard is cute?
Wheels: Yep they were made for each other. There was really long awkward pause between us. After 5 minutes or so, I saw someone no actually 2 figures coming near us, flying, they were Raven and Altair for sure!
Ojo's POV
I was in charge of keeping everything in control. I was in the main room of the headquarters and if anybody needed me. Suddenly I saw Wheel and Acapella barge in the door quickly. Acapella: The witch( huff) and the Wizard is( huff)- Wheels: Here, Me: Oh my goodness! They got out out faster than we thought! Me: Let's call everyone back here and fast.
Raven's POV
Those little brat thought that we actually got trapped forever! Well on my watch it isn't. We manage to get out, after all We built it, it took us all night to do it because we had no magic and it was also really complicated. The bad thing is that we gave some time to those junior heroics to spare because of that stupid Wildcard! I can't believe he betrayed me! He is such a stupid brat! All of them are! He is so dumb to choose her over me! Well...Since he betrayed me, he will regret he did that, he will fee so sorry. I let of my evil laughter! Evil lives On!
Guppy's POV
I heard Acapella singing really loudly Acapella: There is trouble and we are the heroes, I looked at her confused. Acapella: it means that we are in danger! Altair and Raven have broken out earlier than we thought! Quickly w have to go to the main room where Ojo and Ms. Granada are! I quickly ran to the room and I saw all of them there already.
Ms. Granada POV
Me: We have called you here because, Everyone: Altair and Raven are here we know, Guppy: we just need the plan like right now! The guards are trying to hold them off now! Ojo: we still have the bracelets remember! We called Missy , Missy: Hello, what happened? Ojo: we have an emergency, Altair and Raven came here earlier than we thought. I heard everyone gasp. Me: Missy, are you alright now? Are the heroics ok? Missy: Yes. Wildcard is trying to find the place to slide the card in so that we can get them put. Facemaker: Yes. You better do it quickly. Wildcard: Try to hold them off first, and don't let them come here until we are down. Just pretend that you have no idea where we went or come up with some. Just don't let them come here. We will try our best to be fast. Noodles: Ok, w will do the best we can. With that, we ended the call. Me: Junior Heroics, It's time to save the world.

Hey Guys! So ill be publishing 1-2 chapters per day now because i have a lot of HW to do. i also have not finish school yet. But ill try my best. Thank you for all your reads and votes:) I appreciate it:> Hope you will buoy this chapter! And plss feel free to comment on any ideas for this book! I'm also think ok doing a threequel! Comment down if you want it:>