Ms Granada | Chapter 13

Wildcard's POV( On Ogima)
" Guys I found those brats, they I locked it the room!" I screamed, Altani and Raven ran in there quickly, I made them walk in. First, because, obviously the wanted to. I quietly stole the door card from Raven of where our parents are locked in. " But, Wildcard, I don't see anyone?" Altani said, " well there isn't because you will be in here!" I said quickly, pushed them in fast and went out through my teleportation ( because the power lock was still off) I quickly teleported to the control room, and locked everything. They will probably get out, but at least it will take them time to do it.
Third Person's POV
After Wildcard got everything he needed before he left Ogima( like water, food, spell books) ETC..He left to go back to earth. On earth, Missy, Was roaming around worries about wildcard. Suddenly Wildacard appeared behind Missy and put his hands on my eyes. " Ahhhh" Missy screamed she flipped Wildcard around , she turned around and realized it was just Wildcard " oh my goodness I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you, never do that to me ever again!" Missy said in horror." " That was a pretty good flip, I see you've practiced" Wildcard said. They hugged it each other. " It has been less than 24 hours since you saw him Missy, how can you miss him?" Rewind laughed
Ojo's POV
Wildcard told us that he got the card and everything we needed, he also got food, a lot, that's good because I am crazy hungry, I could eat anything. Before we could do anything, we ate first because we obviously needed lots of energy.
Guppy's POV
I am really happy that Wildcard found a way to find our parents, I really miss my mommy and daddy. Suddenly, the door opened and Ms. Granada came in.
Ms. Granada POV
I was worried sick, I can't believe the children have been gone! They must have a good explanation for this! " Children where were you? I don't want any lies! And I will not leave until you tell me" I said to them sternly.
Missy's POV
I looked at all my friends, they nodded. I knew I could trust Ms. Granada too, she has been through a lot with me. And Ojo is her boss too. " So...you might want to take a seat, it will be a long story". Ms Granada and the kids sat down and they explain everything bit by bit.