Thinking | Chapter 9

Acapella's POV
I don't know where Missy has gone, I know that she wanted to stay there for a longer time, but I was getting worried for her and Wildcard too. They have been gone for over 20 minutes since Wildcard last left. We are in the underground room, we do not know where our parents are and no one is checking on us because they do not know we are here, no one knows we are here.
Ojo's POV
"Guys...I have some bad news."I drew a picture of Wildcard and Missy confronting the witch and the Wizard, "this is happening now as I drew it 5 minutes before" I also said, " Missy and Wildcard are in trouble-"Wheels said " We've got to find them and bring them back to safety" Acapella  finished.
Missy's POV
It is really boring in here, there is literally nothing to do! I thought and thought of a plan, and finally, I got it! " Wildcard, Remember the time when we fought the aliens and we had to pretend to fight so Ms. Granada will think that we hate each other?" " Yea. That was the worst thing I've done" Wildcard whispered and then turned red. OMG did he just say that! He just said that fighting with me was the worst thing! Ahhhh! I decided to pretend I did not hear anything " Well.." ( I whispered him my plan)

(Cliffhanger, you will know the plan through the next few chapters! )
( If you liked my book plsss vote! I would really appreciate it and if there are any request for the books plss leave a comment!)