A smart plan | Chapter 12

Acapella's POV
Omg I have Mildcard vibes! I can't believe that Wildcard kissed Missy on the cheek!! AHHHHH! Right now, we are just waiting for a response from the bracelet to see if Wildcard has any information to share. And again, Wheels is going through his iPad and trying to track his dad's phone which we tried to do one million times and it did not work, for any of our parents, their phones probably are probably turned off or broken, who knows?
Third Persons POV( In Ogima)
"Welcome back Wildcard, it took you quite sometime to get that Missy girl to earth" Raven Screeched. " Well she is really annoying sometimes" Wildcard said, " Anyways, since that is over, we can tell you what we are going to do" Altani said. " Oh right, so, we captured your useless parents and locked them up on earth under the sea, don't even think of betraying us if not I'll unlock the cage and they will all suffocate from the water, well I did not put shark boy in there, he would probably survive so I put him above the lava instead" Raven Said. " So Wildcard, prove yourself to be useful, tell us your plan, and where are the kids?"
Wildcard's POV
Think wildcard think, I must come up with a fake plan in less than 2 seconds that includes them not destroying the world. " Well, the junior heroics are right here on this planet, we were suppose to split up and find clues, we could go and find them now"! " Thank you Wildcard" Altani smiles wickedly. That was a good plan, now, I am going to tell them that I found all of them and say that I have lured them into the white room, I will lock them in afterwards and turn on power protection so that they can't use their powers! Wow I'm smart!
Third Persons POV (OnEarth)
" Guys! The bracelet! It's beeping!" Missy waved her wrist to everyone, everyone gathered around her and missy pressed the answer button. " Wildcard? Are you there?" Rewind asked " Yes. I am I can't talk for long so please let me speak" Wildcard said. Wildcard then told him all the plans he made and where their parents were trapped. " That is brilliant plan Wildcard!" Wheels said impressed! " Thanks wheels" Wildcard replied. " Right now I'm suppose to be searching for you guys so I've got to go, and don't forget the plan and pray that it will work, once they get captured, it will buy us some time to free our parents." " Ok" The rest said together.