Saving the Parents

Missy's POV( With the parents)
Me: Guys, you heard the call, we've got to be faster!
Wildcard: I'm trying too, I just can't find a place to unlock our parents!
We went around and around but could not find anything. Suddenly rewind spoke up
Rewind: Guys, I found something
He pointed at a small card holder on the very bottom of the cage.
Me: Wildcard, try putting your card on there.
When Wildcard put the card there, the whole cage suddenly shoke, and our parents were free, we quickly went close to them and put them in the bubble.
Dad: Honey! I can't believe you saved us! We hugged, and everyone else did( Those who were there)
Lavagirl: I'm really really sorry to interrupt but we still have to get Sharkboy and then save the world.
Me: Oh right!
Wildcard swam us up to the shore and went to the nearby volcano
Sharkboy's POV( On the Volcano)
I'm seriously trying to be the bravest I can right now, but I really can't! It is soo hot in here! I am almost trapped here for 24 hours! I am in a glass with hot lava right underneath it! The only thing I could see is what is happening in the city.It is like watching over the city, to be honest, I think it has a great view! I saw some figures coming close to my glass cage. And one of them was my wife Lavagirl, she was trying to take some of the lava ou so that the temperature would not be too hot.
Third Person's POV
Wildcard: Lavagirl, try to take as much lava out, i have to fly below the cage. Ill but on my cooler shield at the same time too.
Lavagirl: On it
Lavagirl takes as much lava as she can to here body.
Wildcard: That's good enough, thank you
Missy: Be careful wildcard!
Wildcard: Always( He said winking at her)
Mr. Moreno looks back and forth of them
Marcus Moreno: Is there something going in between you too
Missy:...No
Slow-Mo: But aren't you dating( fast forward can make him speak faster permanently)
Missy: Fine we are
Marcus Moreno: What! You are dating! Missy you are not aloud to date! You are way too young! What If something happens to you! What if he betrayed you and then breaks up with you! What if-
Miracle Guy: Sometimes Marcus, you've got to chill, she and Wildcard are old enough! Wildcard is 14 and Missy is turning 14 in a couple of months! Plus, Tech-No approves of it right?
Tech-No: Yep! Wildcard does not do that, he is really loyal, many girls has liked Wildcard before, I've even seen some come over to our house to ask if Wildcard could be his boyfriend, that was really creepy times, but he turned down each one of them. If he chose Missy to be his girlfriend, she must be special and probably mean a lot to him.
Marcus Moreno: Fine! But if-
Blinding fast: Again Marcus, chill
Wildcard: Guys! Stop fussing over me and Missy! We will talk about that later but I found the lock! It is in the bottom of the glass cage! Can you please help me!
All attention drew to Wildcard
Wildcard: Miracle guy, could you please help me carry this box upwards so that it will be easier to open? And the rest of you, please make a cliche and fill in the circle, if Sharkboy drops down, you will be able to catch him!
Everyone went into their places. The plan started to work, Miracle guy pulled the box up and when Wildcard put the card on the card holder. Sharkboy dropped down like a wreaking ball. Sharkboy was quiet heavy but he got a soft landing as the others made a circle for him to drop on.
Missy's POV
Me: Wow Wildcard! I'm impressed!
Wildcard: Thank you! I had some inspiration( he said pointing at me)
Me: I'm honoured( I said sarcastically)
Wildcard; Well, we better be fast, the headquarters is under attack.
Wildcard picked me up and he flew. everyone else could fly, because their parents had the geer to, so they just carried them. My dad could have done that, but he just left me there with Wildcard.