Pep Talk

Missy's POV
We arrived just in the nick of time to save our friends. They were trying to keep Altair and Raven out of the way. I rushed in to help them, we all did.
Wildcard's POV
Me: Man, these guys are powerful! But not as powerful as us together!
Missy: You are right Wildcard
Missy: Come on guys, lets round them up together, this way they will have no way to escape, Group A, go to the right and group B, to the left. W will force all our powers on them.
I quickly  put a shield on Missy, so she would not get hit by any of our powers
Missy: Ok, and now!
We put all our powers together on the both of them, but when we stopped, they were gone.
Missy: No....No...I cant't believe it! They vanished! Who knows where they have went!
I saw Missy burst into tears and ran away.
Everyone starred at me
Me: What!
Everyone: MISSY IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND! GO AFTER HER!
Me: ok...Chill
I quickly ran to find Missy and I saw her on a nearby bench, just outside the headquarters.
Missy: I know what you are here for to comfort me, but I don't need it, I've failed myself!
Me: Ok then! You failed yourself !
Missy: Thanks for saying that!( sarcastically)
Missy started to cry her eyes out, again
Me: Sure, you may have failed yourself, but do you know who you did not fail?
Missy: Who?
Me: me, the heroics, the junior heroics! You have never failed or disappointed us! Altair and Raven are still here!! W can still find them! Missy, we believe in you, I believe in you (I said it holding her hand)
Missy: Thank you Wildcard you are the best, I really needed that pep talk.
Me: Always
We kissed, under the beautiful sunset( it was already 6:30pm) , it felt the best. After a while, we pulled away
Missy: Well, we better go back and plan out more things
Me: Yes, I agree, I'm really getting hungry anyways. Hearing my stomach growl
( Missy Laughed)
We held hands all the way back to headquarters

(Hey guys! So I'm trying to make this book as long as I can! Please feel free to comment down suggestions!)