Trapped | Chapter 7

Wildcards POV
" Guys....we have to get out of here" I said quickly. The 11 of us ran quickly to the door. I expected it, it was locked( there was no opening). I screamed in frustration and fire suddenly shot through my fingertips, everyone quickly told me to calm down.
Third Persons POV
" there- must-be-some-way-we-could-do-this" Slow-Mo said slowly. They all thought and thought " Wait! I think there is a way!" Guppy said " I can use my powers to make ice and break us out of here!" " But there is no key guppy, and this door is probably 3 feet thick, it is too risky to use all your powers on breaking this door, we need another way" Missy said. Wildcard suddenly got up and said " I think I can do it, I have teleportation powers, But I can only bring two people at a time" " But isn't that gonna use up a lot of your energy?" Missy looked at him " We have no other choice , plus, this is the least risky. Missy had no choice but to agree with him.
Missy's POV
"I have to be the last to go, I am going to stay here for lookout until you guys go" I said. Everyone just agreed. Guppy and Ojo went first, followed by Acapella and Wheels, then fast forward and rewind, slow-mo and noodles and then me and facemaker. I told facemaker to go back with Wildcard first so that I can be on lookout, The both of them thought it was too risky but I forced them to do it. " Time to go Missy" Wildcard told me, by now, it was just the two of us. " Just give minutes, there might be something here, who knows?" " Come on Missy, we should go, you have been here long enough" Wildcard said with a trembling voice tone. OMG Wildcard is scared! " Well someone is a Scaredy Cat" I laughed " No I'm not" Wildcard replied " Then stay here for five more minutes"I said " Fine" but not too long, we don't know what might happen to earth then. " Ok Ok I promise just 5 minutes" I said. I wanted to stay because I had a feeling that we were being watched at this exact second, I just knew that there were some clue.
Ojo's POV
Me and the other junior heroics are waiting for Missy and Wildcard to return. I started to see a future, and it was not a good one.