Worried | Chapter 16

(During the time when Missy and Wildcard was at Missy's Place)
Wheels POV
Ms. Granada told us we could just chill around for a while because we had time, and we have been through a lot. It was like 8pm now, so we would probably have to go to sleep soon. I saw Acapella just practicing her singing, which is literally amazing. Me: Hi Acapella, you practicing? Acapella: Yea, I just want to practice so for any upcoming battles, I would be ready, hope i won't have a sore throat! Me: ok🤗, I have been keeping a secret for a while now, I kinda, maybe may have been starting to like Acapella now, I mean, it is no big deal, don't sweat it Wheels.
Acapella's POV
I kinda, maybe like Wheels, he somehow seems cute to me. But I'll never tell him, I have not even told Missy yet! She is like my BFF we tell each other everything. Although she did not tell me that she likes Wildcard, it was obvious, they were totally made for each other, plus, Wildcard kissed Missy on the cheek. I feel really happy for her, Mildcard is real! But Whacapella will never be. How would he ever like me. I just continued practicing my singing again and preparing for bed.
Ms Granada's POV
I am worried about Missy and Wildcard, I know that it has only been 15 Minutes but what will take them so long just to find some bracelets! Me: Do any of you know why it is taking so long for Missy and Wildcard to get the bracelets, her house isn't that big, Slow-mo: Don't- Worry-( Fast Foward speeds him up) I'm sure everything is fine, she does not know where the bracelets are, I'm sure that they will come back soon. We waited for about 5 minutes and then suddenly Missy and Wildcard appeared in the room. I sigh with relief . Me: There you children ate, I was worried sick, again, Missy: No worries Ms. Granada, we are safe and sound, Wildcard: Now, we have to just save our-Me: No saving or anything else today, You children need to sleep, it is already an hour pass Guppy's Bedtime, and it is now yours. Facemaker: Come on it is just 10, Me: You would not even have energy your parents would not want you like this, the villains are also captured, they would not be getting out really soon, Wildcard: I know, the door is fully locked and secure, the most time they will need is about 24 hours, and it has only been 2 hours, But we, Me: No buts, go to shower and sleep NOW, this is a command".