Sleep | Chapter 17

Wildcard's POV
We had no choice but to listen to Ms. Granada, she was right, we do need some sleep, plus, I am really tired now. I went downstairs to take a shower. After that, I went into one of the sleeping rooms, there were a lot of bunk beds. One side were for the girls and the other side were for the boys, Ms. Granada slept in another room. When I came in, the lights were already off. I quietly crept in and went on my bed.
Missy's POV
I kept on tossing and turning around. I CAN'T SLEEP! No matter how much I try to, it is no use, I kept on thinking about our parents, Altair, Raven, and everything! I really am too worried to sleep! Suddenly, I saw my phone turn on, it was a text from Wildcard! Wildcard: Can't sleep? Me: Yea, really worried, Wildcard: Same, Missy: I wonder what our parents are doing now., Wildcard: You wanna sleep over here tonight? I really think you are my key to slepping, and I'm scared of the dark, Me: OMG Wildcard! Your scared of the dark! Fine, I'll sleep with you, but only because you are scared. I quietly screamed inside, I quietly ran to his bedside, the bunk beds were really big, like King sized for each of them. Wildcard: You can sleep in the other side he said making some space, Me: Well, you better not kick me while you sleep, you are quite tall, Wildcard:fine, fine. We whispered to each other for an hour or so, we had to wake up at 7 am in the morning and it was about 12 now. Me: I'm really scared , I really hope our parents are okay. Wildcard put an arm around my shoulder, Wildcard: It's gonna be okay, with you as our leader, we are capable of anything. I smiled at him. Then we slept.
Guppy's POV
( Guppy's Dream) I saw two figures in front of me! And guess who it is! Mommy and Daddy! But how did they get here? I thought they were still in the cage? Me: How are you guys here? Mommy( Lavagirl): What do you mean sweetie? We have always been here, what are you talking about? Time to get you to school! Wait what? I don't go to school, ,my school is the heroics headquarters?" Daddy (Shark boy): Yes Guppy, wake up, Mommy and Daddy( Lavagirl and Sharkboy): Yes, Wake up, wake up, wake up. I'm scared, what happened to them? I screamed and awoke. I saw Ms. Granada and everyone staring at me. Ms. Granada: Guppy, are you all right? Me: yea just a bad dream, it was scary. Ms Granada: Well no need to be scared, we are all here protecting you, I just called you guys up because it is already 7. I nodded and looked around the room. Me: Why is Missy on Wildacards bed? Everyone turned to stare at them.