Caught | Chapter 8

Missy's POV
I heard something, it was like a creek. I knew that wildcard would be a scaredy-cat so I did not tell him, suddenly, I saw two shadows creeping towards me and Wildcard.
Ravens POV
"Well well well! Look what we've got here! Two lovebirds who are madly in love with each other!" I screeched. I just thought they were together they looked kinda cute to me. Well who cares about love now. I need to capture them and tell me where the other munchkins are so that I can capture them and take over the world!
Third Person's POV
Missy and wildcard were screaming like children while the mages were running around trying to catch them. And sure enough, they got captured by Altair who used magic to bring them together and lock them up in a big cage with no locks, no keys to get out, it was just a plain white place with nothing in it. All it had has a camera and a tiny hole that no one could fit in( mostly for the food)
Wildcards POV
I knew that I should have listened to my instincts, now we trapped in this horrible place. I can't even use my powers! Now I'm totally useless. I see that Missy looks really upset and she probably does not want anyone to bother her right now, but she had no choice, I was her friend and I am gonna do everything I can to make her feel better.