Talking With Ice Cream | Chapter 14

Ojo's POV
After 20 long minutes, we were finally able to explain everything to her. " So you are saying that there are a witch and Wizard named Raven and Altair who wants to destroy the world, and all of you Children went with Ojo to Ogima?" Ms Granada said in shock" Yes, that is exactly what we are suppose to say" Wildcard said. Worriedly she said "children, I know that you really want to help Ojo, but this is too dangerous. Ogima is my home too, I'm shocked with this news also. But why didn't you ask me for help. " Well...we thought you would not want us to do it.." Missy said in confusion. " Why wouldn't I want to? I know you guys are capable of anything, I just want to help out." Ms. Granada said. " Before any of you go on any battles, I must give you the Ice cream I promised you" She also said. We all hugged and thanked her, even I did. That was one special thing about her, she can make everything fun although it seems like the world is about to end.
Acapella's POV
We all went upstairs to get ice cream? It is funny because the world is about to end and we are having ice cream. Once we got it, we sat down on a large table talking about the plans we've got. " Now, since we have Miss. Granada, we should have two groups of six. One who will guard the headquarters and the other to go and find our parents, each group will have a leader, Me and Ojo". Missy said. " That is actually an amazing plan! Well done Missy!" I said. " But everyone will need bracelets for contact. I have many at home because my dad bought a lot just in case." Missy said " Wildcard, can you teleport Missy back to get the bracelets?" Rewind asked. " Be happy to" Wildcard said. " So Missy and Wildcard are going to Missy's home to pick up the bracelets and for now, we would stay here and guard the headquarters". Ms Granada said". " We will discuss more plans after I return. It will take about 10-20min, ill find those bracelets and I'll go, unless you guys need something else, do you?" Missy asked, " Nope we don't" everyone chorused together.
( Missy and Wildcard then teleports to her house)
Hey guys! Thanks for reading!  I'm running out of ideas so please comment any other plots or story lines! Tyson for voting and reading! I appreciate it a lot!