ten: obsessed

"Boys stop running before you trip and fall." I say to Dakota and Freddie as they run around my London house chasing each other. Louis hands me Dakota's backpack and I thank him with a soft kiss to the cheek and then turn and walk up the stairs.

I go to get in the shower only to hear a large thud followed by Dakota screaming. I sigh and slip on my boxers and grab my T-shirt as I jog out of the bathroom and to the living area on the second floor.

Dakota is screaming as Louis tries to comfort him and Dakota spots me and screams louder as he gets out of Louis' arms. I discard my shirt that I didn't get to put on and grab Dakota who holds onto my necklaces as I rub his back and whisper small words of encouragement into his ear.

"Did you see what happened?" I ask softly as Dakota sniffles and relaxes his grip on my necklaces.
"I think Freddie head butted him when they were running around and he fell backwards. He was sitting on his bum when I found him." Louis says, grabbing his phone when it rings.

"It's Briana I have to take this." Louis says with a sigh. I nod and sit on the couch in the living space and see that Dakota's eye is already starting to get dark.
"Kota I'm sorry for running into you, should have listened to Harry. You can have my toy." Freddie says climbing into my lap and sitting next to Dakota.

Dakota nuzzles his head into my chest and nods his head.
"It's fine, I am fine Freddie. Sorry daddy for not listening." Dakota says. I just nod and Freddie rests his head on my chest, pointing out my butterfly tattoo to Dakota who nods and talks about 'the birdies' too.

When Louis comes back both boys are fast asleep on my chest and he stops and admires us for a second and I swear he takes some pictures too.

"So Freddie is with me. She said she's just super depressed and needs to focus on herself so I have Freddie for now. She even agreed to give me sole custody and is sending over the papers." Louis says. I nod and he takes Freddie from me and lays him on the couch once his shoes are off.

"I need a shower, and the shower is still running. I'll put Dakota in his room first though just come get me if he wakes up." I say. Louis nods and watches me as I stand up.
"I could join you, you know." Louis says softly. I glance at him and nod my head as I feel the blush creeping up my neck.

"Yeah you can." I say, turning and walking off to Dakota's room and laying him on his bed after removing his shoes.

I head into my bathroom and strip out of my boxers and step into the shower, relaxing some when Louis walks in. He shuts the door without me having to ask him to and I watch him, too closely I'm sure, undress and then he steps into the shower with me.

"We can't do anything major with two sleeping toddlers here. But trust me I've missed you more than you know." I say softly. Louis nods and pulls me in for a kiss which quickly turns heated. Within minutes I'm on my knees giving Louis a blow job, and as dumb as it sounds, I've never missed someone as badly as Louis before.

Not including Dakota of course.

Louis holds my head in place as he starts fucking my throat and I moan around his cock and relax my throat as I take in this feeling.

Louis releases in my mouth and grips my wet curls like he always did and I wipe my mouth and then stand up.

"Do you want a blow job or for me to eat you out?" Louis asks softly. I resist the urge to moan at his words and grin at him.
"You know I'm a bottom baby and love getting ate out." I say. Louis nods and gets down on the tile and starts eating me out once I'm turned around.

I bite my lip to hold back my loud moans, not wanting the boys to hear us and wake up, and Louis lands a smack to my ass and I moan out his name followed by a curse.

The moment is interrupted by a knock on the door and I gently hit my head against the tile as Louis stands up.

"Daddy? Need new undies." Dakota says followed by a sniffle and I step out of the shower and quickly dry off and grab a clean pair of boxers.
"We can finish this tonight." I say giving Louis a kiss. He nods and turns to start cleaning his body and I step out of the bathroom and grab Dakota before he can step inside.

"Had bad dream, sorry daddy I have been bad today." Dakota says followed by another sniffle. I shake my head quickly and go to his bathroom and start the water.
"No baby you're fine, I'll put you in the bath and get your sheets. Do you want spiderman undies?" I ask excitedly. Dakota nods and wipes his eye slowly.

I put him in the bubble bath and take his dirty clothes and then grab his sheets and toss them in the laundry. I check on Freddie and see that he's awake and he happily follows me to the bathroom and insists on taking a bath with Dakota so I help him into the tub and then go grab them both new underwear and some pajamas since I know we aren't going anywhere.

They both talk about superheroes the whole time and when I come back from putting new sheets on Dakota's bed they're both covered in bubbles. I take a picture and almost put it on my Instagram story but I know people will see Freddie and freak out so I don't.

After their bath I help them get dressed and then Louis watches a movie with them while I make some pasta for dinner.

At dinner Dakota and Freddie talk non stop and I have some time to just enjoy Louis' company since both boys are occupied.
"Niall and Liam are coming out with Bear next month, three little boys in here at once." I say. Louis nods and gives me a kiss when he sees the boys aren't looking.

"It'll be fun, also don't think I've forgotten that we have unfinished business to attend to tonight." Louis says. I shift in my seat when he runs his hand up my thigh and he just kisses me on the cheek.

"Boys, eat dinner please so we can get back to the movie." I say softly. Both boys nod and eat their food and I turn to Louis and tug his hand so that it's resting on my cock. He goes back to eating his pasta and I focus on my food, relaxing under his touch as he squeezes just enough to get me hot.

After dinner Louis cleans up the mess and I take the boys back upstairs to watch their movie. They both fall asleep almost immediately and I wait for Louis and then move them into Dakota's room and place them on his twin size bed. They snuggle into each other and Louis makes sure the rail is up and then turns on the sound machine and shuts the door.

I'm already walking into my room when he turns around, and I can hear him speed walking to catch up.

He shuts and locks the door behind us and gives me a soft kiss as his hands roam my body.
"Go lay down, I have to grab something." Louis says, biting my ear softly and then gently pushing me towards my bed.

I sit on the bed and then once he disappears I strip down and lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. I hear Louis walk in, mainly because I hear his breath hitch and I tilt my head up so I can see him and he catches my gaze and I see him lick his lips.

Someone's eager.

He tosses me a box of condoms and I glance at him and he just points to the nightstand.
"I'm not saying tonight, but you don't have any condoms here, so like keep them here." Louis says. I nod and put them in the nightstand drawer and then turn back to Louis who is already hard.

"Ass up, want to finish what I started." Louis says. I hum and flip myself over so I'm laying on my stomach and put my ass up in the air.

And tonight was easily one of the best nights I have had in a long time.