seventeen: hot and sad

"I'll be back in a few days, how have the boys been?" Louis asks on the phone as I sit in bed looking like a mess probably. I just shrug and try to fix my hair some in the camera but it's pointless.

"They're fine, school is keeping them busy for now so I don't think they've really noticed you're gone." I say. Louis nods and sighs and then glances at something and I hear talking and immediately pout before he even says anything.

"I'll call you later tonight babe, I have to go get warmed up for tonight." Louis says. I try not to show how sad I really am, but I'm extremely sad that he's leaving already.

He hangs up when I wave bye, too aware of the fact that I feel on the verge of tears.

I'm just over three months now, and I have moved past the sickness stage in my pregnancy and am now in the hormonal stage and I am trying not to be needy of Louis since he's out of town doing some promo shows for his second album, but I was like this with Dakota too where I'd miss him a lot when we weren't together and I'd cry all the time for no reason if he wasn't with me.

I decide to get a shower since I probably smell and I look like a mess.

Louis sends me a picture of his outfit for the show and immediately my hormones change from being sad to being turned on and I step into the shower in hopes of getting rid of my boner but it doesn't work so I send a picture to Louis and he sends me a nude back, and says it was from last night when I was asleep and he spent the whole night trying to go to sleep but was too busy imagining me naked.

And I'm very aware how that makes us sound like teenagers, but we're used to always being with one another.

After I get rid of my problem I do some laundry and then make some lunch and put together some after school snacks for the boys.

I go pick them up from school and they run out to the car while I follow behind with their backpacks and our bodyguards keep up with us, shooing away paparazzi when they get too close to me and the boys.

When I get home the boys eat their snack and talk about their day and then go watch a movie while I do some work calls and then make them some dinner.

And I fall asleep that night after crying about how much I missed Louis and his dick.

Pregnancy is weird man.

. . . . . . . . .

A few days pass by of the cycle of me being sad because I miss Louis and then horny because I miss Louis.

He comes back tonight and me and the boys are very excited to see him, and even decided to surprise him at the airport.

Dakota fell asleep in the car so I'm holding him while Freddie walks next to me holding my hand and a welcome home sign. Freddie is also wearing a tutu today, mainly because he saw my snl photo shoot from a while ago and he insisted that he wanted to dress like me.

And part of me is worried that Louis won't like that, but I know he wouldn't say anything and he would just keep it to himself so I'll have to ask him when the boys aren't nearby.

The boys and I make it to the private gate and we only have to wait a few minutes and then Louis is coming off the plane. He spots us immediately and he jogs over and I'm glad he does because if he hadn't I'm sure Freddie and I would've ran over there instead.

"Welcome home dad! Dakota and I made this sign." Freddie says excitedly. Louis grins and picks him up and then pulls me in for a kiss and if the boys weren't here I wouldn't have pulled away.

"Dakota is sleeping, he stayed up all night with daddy." Freddie says. Louis hums and grabs Dakota from me and he whines for a few seconds and then snuggles into Louis and clutches his shirt tightly.
"Welcome back dad. Missed you. Daddy did too, was very sad." Dakota mumbles and then goes back to sleep.

I give him a kiss and then grab Freddie from him and Freddie keeps talking while we walk to the car. When we get to the car we put the boys in the back and Louis starts driving home. And both boys fall asleep immediately.

"Did Freddie ask to do ballet again?" Louis asks, glancing back at Freddie. I shake my head and grab his hand.
"No, he saw my snl pictures and wanted one." I say. Louis hums and then let's out a sigh.

"He did ballet when he was with Briana, but got made fun of when he would wear the tutu to his class. He stopped wearing them after that despite our encouragement." Louis says. I grab his hand and then give him a kiss when we get to a red light.

"I'll ask him about doing ballet again. But he said he just liked my outfit and wanted to wear a tutu to match me. He also wants to paint his nails like I do, but I didn't have any pink polish so we can get some later this week." I say. Louis nods and grins at me.
"We've come so far. I never imagined having two sons and one on the way with you, and being able to be comfortable with my son wearing tutus and painting his nails." Louis says.

When he parks the car in the garage I give him another kiss and smile softly.
"Let's put the boys down for a nap so I can satisfy my hormones and hopefully stop crying." I say. Louis hums and gets out of the car and we take the boys to their rooms and put them down for a nap.

We go into our room and shut and lock the door just in case they wake up.

"So why have you been crying?" Louis asks, putting his suitcase on the floor and taking his shoes and socks off.
"Well it started as me being sad because I missed you. And then it turned into me being sexually frustrated because believe it or not I can't get off with you." I say.

Louis hums and opens his suitcase and tosses me some lube and some condoms that have his face on them.
"Niall sent me these claiming I'd never use them anyways but he thought it'd make you laugh." Louis says. I roll my eyes and take my shirt off and slip off my joggers and boxers.

Louis just watches as I walk towards him and he eventually follows me into the bathroom and turns the shower on.

"I missed you too." Louis hums, stripping down and pulling me against him. I grin and lean in for a kiss and we don't pull apart for a long time, not until we both need air.

And we have a few rounds of amazing shower sex until the water turns cold and there's two little boys knocking on the door.