fifteen: are you serious?

A few months pass and it's now Christmas time and Louis' birthday is coming up in less than 48 hours and I've been so sick the past week that I haven't had time to buy him a gift yet.

And Niall being Niall has also not bought him anything so he agreed to accompany me to the mall to buy some gifts for Louis.

And one thing I've always struggled with is buying Louis gifts, like what do you buy someone that could literally buy anything he wants whenever he wants?

"So you feeling better recently?" Niall asks as he drives to the mall, and I don't feel any better but I needed to get out of the house and buy Louis gifts.

"No, I can't sleep even though I'm always exhausted, and I wake up everyday feeling like shit." I say. Niall glances at me and then makes a turn that is not towards the mall.

"Where are we going?" I ask as I glance at the street signs to determine where we're going.
"To get you a pregnancy test of course." Niall says. And as soon as he says that I realize that I felt like this after finding out I was pregnant with Dakota.

Niall parks the car in the cvs and then does a online pickup order and they bring it out quickly.

We then go to the mall and I go into the family bathroom with Niall and we both stare at the stick waiting for it to load.

And when the word pregnant pops up on the screen I smile widely and pull Niall in for a hug, feeling the exact opposite to when I found out I was pregnant with Dakota.

We stand in the bathroom for a few minutes just being excited and then leave and I go get Louis some gifts and then some stuff to do a baby announcement to him on his birthday.

Niall swears he won't say anything and then he goes home after dropping me off.

I go inside and the boys are playing with their lego sets and Louis is asleep on the couch. I take my shoes and jacket off and lay down next to Louis, causing him to stir but then he realizes it's me and he pulls me closer.

"You smell like cookies." I say softly, nuzzling my nose into his hair and enjoying the warmth in the house since it's so cold outside.
"The boys insisted on making some for Santa even though I told them they have a few more days. So we made some chocolate chip and snickerdoodle." Louis says. I hum and my eyes start to flutter shut.

Louis gives me a kiss on my forehead and then pushes off of me to sit up.

And I don't know when he came back, but I wake up and it's dark out and Louis is sitting on the couch by my feet watching tv.

"Hey so for my birthday I wanted to get some pictures taken of us with the boys, maybe send them out to family?" Louis says as I sit up. I nod and rest my head on his shoulder when I feel a little dizzy.

"That's a great idea. My mum will be happy. Have you thought about inviting anyone to have dinner?" I ask. Louis shrugs and leans back against the couch some.
"I thought about it but I want to enjoy the holidays with you and the boys. I'll catch up with them later." Louis says. I nod and stand up when my stomach growls.

Louis comes in and takes a plate out of the fridge and heats it up for me and when it's done he hands it to me and I give him a kiss.

"Next week we have an interview on Ellen and then your show in Times Square for New Year's Eve." Louis says softly. I nod and when I finish my food I glance at him.
"Maybe we should drive the fans crazy and have you come out on stage for a song or two." I say softly. Louis hums and steps in between my legs and runs his fingers through my hair.

"Maybe drive them even crazier and have Niall and Liam come out too." Louis says. I grin and nod, reaching for the phone and calling Niall.
"You're on speaker. Lou is here." I say before he can say anything about the baby.

"We have an idea since all of us are in New York for Harry's show we should all go out on stage and sing a song or two." Louis says. The boys all agree and Niall starts saying which songs he thinks we should do and how cool it will be to get back on stage together.

And it feels good to not have to have to run this by our management team.

. . . . . . . . .

The following day we spend the entire day getting outfits for our family pictures that we're taking tomorrow on Louis' birthday, and I'm intentionally doing it that day so that I can tell him I'm pregnant before hand and do a little announcement for our family through the pictures.

We go to bed on the 23rd and I finally get a good nights sleep, thankfully, and I'm pressed right against Louis the whole night.

On Louis' birthday I wake up before him and I go make him some food and when I come back he's still asleep. I wake him up with kisses to his face and he smiles as I do so, obviously enjoying the attention for once.

"Eat up so I can give you my present before the boys wake up." I say; giving him a soft kiss and stealing a bite of his pancakes.

Louis grins at my excited state and eats his food and then sits there with a smile on his face as I go into the closet and grab the box. I hand it to him and sit across from him so our knees are touching.

"Thought your gift was a blow job or something honestly." Louis says. I roll my eyes and watch as he opens the box and what I don't expect is for him to leap across and tackle me against the bed and hear sniffling.

"You're not messing with me right?" Louis asks. I shake my head no and he grins and gives me a big kiss, holding me close as he does so.
"You make me so happy, and this baby is perfect timing." Louis says. I nod and hold him closer to me as I try and not get emotional but so many thoughts are going through my head that I can't help but feel a little sad.

"Do you want your birthday blowjob now?" I ask softly. Louis snorts and pulls back, giving me another kiss and then sitting up on my thighs.
"If you want to, I won't make you just because it's my birthday." Louis says.

"Wow so caring. Well if it was up to me you'd fuck me while we shower." I say earning a snort from Louis as he stands up.
"Then get up and I'll meet you in the shower lover." Louis says, and the smile on his face is the reassurance I needed that he's happy.