Jung Ilhoon 2

You are doing your assignments and projects so you are locked in your room. Then you heard your phone vibrated and you saw at the screen that your boyfriend was calling.

Then you quickly answered the call because Jung Ilhoon is not that patient in waiting. And he always prefer calling than sending a message through the phone.

"What took you so long in answering your phone?" he said on the other line. You are now imagining his facial expression when he said those words. He might be on his poker face look and his eyebrows are already meeting each other.

"Oh, I am very sorry. I didn't saw it quickly because I am totally immersed in finishing my homework and project. I am really sorry " you explained to him.

"I see. "

"Why did you call at the middle of the night? I thought you don't want to stay up late? "

"I... It's.... It's bec..."

"Ya! What now?" You said because it seems like he doesn't wanted to tell the reasom why.

"It'sbecauseImissedyouandIreallywantedtoseeyourightnow" Ilhoon said as fast as he could and you can see that he is shy and at the same time nervous. That is why you didn't understand what he said.

"Hey?! Are you rapping right now? I am not in the mood to your jokes I am busy." You said sternly.

"No! No! You got the wrong idea." He said from the other line.

Then he breathed in and exhaled like a nervous guy.

"I said earlier that I missed you and I-I w-wanted t-to s-see y-you right n-now." Then you felt a butterfly in your stomach when he said that.

It is the very first time he said that to you because Ilhoonie is not a sweet guy and he never say that to you.

"O-oh? I s-see. " you just said. "Where are you right now?"

"I don't feel like seeing you right now. I am so shy even if i want to." Ilhoon said.

"No. No. No. I want to see you too. Ilhoon."

"Really?!"

"Yes. Where are you right now?" Then you giggled in between of your words.

"I am in front of your house."

You hurriedly went downstairs just to see your boyfriend.

When you open the door you can see Ilhoon standing there with a smile planted on his face and he even bought coffee and pizza just for you to eat.

You hugged him when you went near him. And he hugged you back too.

"Let's go inside." You said to him.

--
You are now inside your room eating the pizza he bought and he is helping you out in answering your assignments.

"Ya, you don't really need to help me. I know you are tired too. I can do this on my own. "

"Do you think that I can let you suffer like that? I don't want to see my girlfriend struggling and do not have enough sleep because she wanted to finish her assignments." Then he get your ballpen from you and started to write on your paper.

You smiled at him and gladly he smiled back.

"Thank you for everything. I love you." With those words Ilhoon suddenly stopped from what he is doing and looked at you intensely.

Slowly his face is going near you and then you felt his lips planted on yours and after your kiss you both smiled each other. Ilhoon suddenly said, " I love you more. My angel." Then you hugged him tightly.

A/N:

Another Ilhoon one shot updated i hope you guys like it.

Don't forget to vote and comment. And also follow me on twitter @ROVIN_skjnysjil
Let's meet there. Hehe. And also in Best of Best in Philippines, if you are going. Let us all cheer for our boys.

And don't you know guys that I cried when BTOB ranked number one in Oricon Charts straight for 5 days and stayed at the number 2 spot the next days. Melodies really are the best. :)

Let us make them win in music shows when they make a comeback melodies. We can do this. Fighting!