Mission I: SUPER POP CONCERT MUSIC FESTIVAL 2017 < JULY 7, 2017 >

So here I am again, sharing my concert experience with BTOB but this time, with PERKS! Yes you read it right! I saw them during their Sound check performance and we even got the chance to have a group photo with them. 

D-DAY:

God knows how nervous I am because this is my first time seeing them really close. My hands were shaking my friend even checked my heart rate when we are still at the train. HAHA. She really is worried about me. Thank you friend!

I dead ass came late at the venue! SVIP Ticket holders are already in line at the Coral Way area of the arena. I am already hungry because I haven't eaten my breakfast and lunch. Haha so I ate as fast as I could and ran to the arena afterwards. Thank goodness that some svip ticket holders are still outside waiting for their turn for the strapping. So I fell in line alone because I can't contact my friends and I am starting to worry that I might not see them inside the venue. Then suddenly my spare phone detected a wifi connection from the Arena. Then I took the chance to contact them through FB Messenger but they're not responding. /I'm doomed/ 

Then suddenly my twitter mutual DMed me and told me she is also alone. God will make a way indeed! Thank You! I'm about to cry back then, I thought I'm going to avail the perks alone with no one to share my feels with. 

When we are already finished with the strapping they let us fell in line again (in the hallway) and told us to wait. Then suddenly we heard B1A4 singing! AND THE STAFF TOLD US TO GO INSIDE! WE ARE ALL ENTITLED FOR THE SOUNDCHECK PERK! (Before we are only entitled to choose 1 perk, Soundcheck or Group Photo) 

ALL ACCESS PRODUCTIONS is such an angel to give us both perks! We thank you for that! So we ran inside and cheered for B1A4~

After B1A4, VIXX performed next. (Sorry I don't know the title of the songs they performed) then BTOB came out! OH MY G!!! THEY ALL CAME OUT WITH THEIR FLOWERY TUX ON AND HYUNSIK IS WEARING HIS FAVE SUN GLASSES! They performed Pray (I'll Be Your Man) the staff told us not to shout so we melodies, tried to keep our feels. They saw us, they saw all those trumpet lightsticks waving at them. Eunkwang looked so happy and he even said hi to us before starting to practice Pray. Afterwards, they went to the satellite stage and sang Someday! Sungjae sang Hyunsik's high part in Someday and the boys laughed at him because of his facial expressions HAHA Still our maknae did a great job even though he's joking around.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HEARD SOMEDAY LIVE! AND DID I MENTION THAT CHANGJAE HAPPENED?! HUHU. BTOB VISUALS ARE NO JOKE ESPECIALLY EUNKWANG, PENIEL AND CHANGSUB. THAT PORCELAIN SKIN OF CHANGSUB WILL MAKE YOU SPEECHLESS I TELL YOU! I'M SERIOUS ABOUT THIS EVERYONE! The three of them got the aura that you will fall for them really hard when you see them in person! Eunkwang is an angel! Best fanservice next to Minhyuk! For a moment a became an OT7 stan. Really. 

After the sound check party the staff told us to wait for the group photo. I am already having the time of my life. The perks are too much to handle. 

/during/ PHOTO OP:

BTOB in one line (position): PENIEL, HYUNSIK, MINHYUK, EUNKWANG, ILHOON, SUNGJAE, CHANGSUB

The photo op session ended like a speed of light. But still I managed to get some interaction with the boys....

SUNGJAE, EUNKWANG AND PENIEL NOTICED ME! I called out their names! They saw me waving and smiling at them.

The first member I called when I got inside the room was Eunkwang! He's an angel guys! Huhu. He nodded and waved back at me. Then I called out YOOK SUNGJAE! YES THAT BRAT! HE SMILED AT ME! I ALMOST FAINTED ON THE SPOT! He smiled at me! He freaking smiled at me! MY BIAS JUST SMILED AT ME! MY SON, MY LOVE, MY EVERYTHING! I tried to get the attention of the other members but I failed, my mind went blank. I can't remember their names right! 

After taking few shots for the group photo. The bouncers wanted us to leave immediately. My friend even managed to take a video saying goodbye to them. Before going out I called Peniel like a lost child looking for her mother. Then he dead ass looked back and smiled at me! Oh, by the way I was the last one to get out from the room before the next batch of melodies enter.

And when we reviewed the video that my friend took. HAHA we saw Minhyuk and Changsub laughing at our batch, it seems like our batch is the most chaotic of all. Mianhe. HAHA 

While we were waiting for the actual concert to start, BTOB held a presscon again (after photo session) and they promised to go back here for a solo event for philippine melodies. 

ACTUAL CONCERT:

We decided to go to the side where changjae effin took place during soundcheck! But the heck sungjae that brat went to the opposite side! 

We are so lucky to be on the first row and we are really close to the stage! (we're on the standing section btw). But I'm still mad at the girl who got in between me and Pau. She's from the other fandom -_-

First performers were Pentagon they sang Ilhoon's Beautiful <3 then BTOB followed, 

The first song they performed was Pray as expected from our boys! Vocals + Rap are lit! They took the stage on fire!

Then SECOND CONFESSION! Which is very unexpected! Ahhh, it brings back memories! BTOB's boyfriend like charms alert! 

Then ment came, they finally went to the satellite center stage. The boys tried to speak in english for the fans to understand what they were saying. T^T And our Yook Teacher is at it again! He keeps on saying , " NEXT." after a member finished his introduction. And also Ilhoon's accent! HAHA.

And even before they started singing It's Okay for the very first time here in PH, they dedicated the song for the earthquake victims. Our angel-dols indeed. I cry. 

During It's Okay, HYUNSIK NOTICED ME! I EVEN RECORDED IT! HE WAVED BACK AT ME! /check my twitter if you want to see it/ then our Changsub let us sing his part and he even took off his in-ears just to hear us singing. 

Changsub never left our side! He is always in front of me don't you know how happy i was that time?! huhu 

After It's Okay they sang Someday, and still Changsub was there! AND HE LOOKED AT ME! HE LOOKED AT ME! Even just for 0.2 secs./I also posted this on my twitter account/ 

I think it's a good decision that I put my BTOB Banner on my head just like K Melos during Music Shows because the boys keep on looking where Melodies are. 

Then Peniel also told us that they will try to talk to the company about us melodies, wanting a Solo Event!

And then their last song was MOVIE, Changsub dead ass let Sungjae sing his line in MOVIE! There are so many CHANGJAE MOMENTS!  

Sudden realization after the concert: Changsub is dead serious when performing especially ballads! He'll just look at melodies, take off his in-ears just to hear melodies singing. Lee Minhyuk is such a flirt! He can't stop flirting every melos in the arena! HAHA. And also Eunkwang is really kind! I almost swerved lanes people! HAHA

So that's it. Thats's my SPC concert experience with BTOB for the 2nd time this year <3

I also made a thread on my twitter account. If you want to see those videos just check out my account: rovayn29 and check this link: https://twitter.com/rovayn29/status/885085622393868288

Bye!!! Till my next update again! Love you guys! :*