Peniel 2

I am on my way at the bookstore. And I am very much excited because I am going to buy already the book that I wanted to have! It is a limited edition!! For pete's sake! So I better have my own copy before it's too late.

And here I am, I was about to get the book that I am desiring to have but suddenly someone grabbed it and took it away from me!

"What the hell? I got it first! " I yelled to the man who took away my happiness.

Then he looked at you with a confused look and said, "But I have it already Miss. So if you don't mind I'll get going."

"Ya! You mister! I have it first! You thief!" I shouted at him which makes everyone's eyes are on us. Hell with them! I need to get my precious book back! It was just inches away from my hand. Huhuhu

"Excuse me, but I got this first. " He said sternly and waved the book on me. This dude us provoking me huh?!

"But I laid my eyes on it first and then you suddenly got it! " I explained and also shouted at him.

Then this dude just smirked and shrugged his shoulder. The nerve of this guy! ooooh! He got the guts to tease me in this very moment.

"Ya! I said I got that book first! Don't you get me?! " I said and walk towards him and he just walked backwards.

"Well, miss I got this first so this book will be mine. Don't you know that you are the first girl who talked to me like that. And who are you to say that I am a thief?! ," then he walks towards me and i guess it's my turn to walk backwards until I felt the wall behind me which makes him grin, "You make me the bad guy, so it's my pleasure to be the bad guy. " he continued and our faces are just inches away no! A nanometers away from me. And oh, my heart beats faster than it never does than before. I can feel his breath to my neck cause I looked away from him. Then his face is still moving near from mine so I just closed my eyes and let him do what he wanted to do. Then after a few seconds I just felt that the jerk went out the bookstore with a plastic in his hands and I can see my book walking away from me. And there I was left dumbfounded. My knees becomes weak so I fell on the floor.

It's a good thing that someone helps ne get up. Omo! My book! My dream it was disappears in just a blink of an eye. Huhu.

Then I saw an Identification Card on the floor with the picture of the guy earlier and so his name was Peniel D. Shin. hmmm.

When I got I immediately dialed the thief's number, "Yeoboseyo? I got your ID. If you wanted to get it back meet me at the restaurant beside the capitol I'll wait for you there tomorrow at 5 pm. "

"Okay. See you then" said from the other line.

--
At ******* Restaurant......

"What takes him so long?! Aghhh. I am waiting here for almost an hour! Oh!!! That big toothed guy! Arfhhghhhh that thief!!!Haaaaaa!!" He is now getting on my nerves AGAIN!!!

To make my head cool down even just for a second I ordered my favorite banana split.

"I'm sorry miss if I got late it's traffic."

Great he is here. Then i tilt my head up and he looks like surprised when he saw me.

"Surprise." I said and smirked at him

"So it's you." The peniel guy said and sat down at the chair in front of me.
"Sooo.... Can I now get my ID?"

"No. Do you think I will give you this ID of yours easily?!"

"What now?" Peniel said with a bored tone in his voice. Then sips his juice.

"I want to have the book that you stole from me yesterday."

After I said that, Peniel spit out his juice from his mouth. Gross.

Then he wiped his mouth, "Really?! Up until now you're not over it?"

"Yes, because I've been wanting to have a copy of that book badly. I did everything for me to save enough money." I said.

"But, I am sorry miss. I also wanted that book. And I am currently reading it. And one more thing, my big sister just lend me that book because she is the owner of the book I just bouhht that yesterday because she told me to do so"

"Ah... I see.. Very well then. Here is your ID. Maybe i don't really have a chance to read that book." I said and I just bowed my head as a sign of respect.

"I'll be going now." I continued. Then get up from the table and making my way to the door.

But he grabbed my hand, "wait miss."

"huh?"

"You can lend the book from me. I am sure that my sister will understand if I said that a friend of mine desperately wanted to read the book and i just lend her." Then he smiled at me as if he was saying everything's will be fine.

And i just smiled back and agreed with his plan he is not a bad guy after all.

And because of this incident, we became close. Peniel D. Shin, a chicago guy who loves to tease and jokes around to everyone is my bestfriend and boyfriend now. This is the start of my true happiness.

A/N:
Yeayyy. Donggeun one shot finally completed!!!

Few more days to go before Best of Best in the Philippines. I am getting more and more excited each day.
Finally, i am going to see them in person. Huhuhu.

If there are some errors i am so sorry. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter: @ROVIN_skjnysjil

See you there.