Lee Minhyuk 2

I am working at the Lee Company as a secretary of the Company's CEO for almost 5 years. And Mrs. Lee is so very kind to me and she said that she treats me like her own daughter. Maybe that is one of the reason why this job is really precious to me and Mrs. Lee already got my loyalty. She even take me with her when her family has a celebrations and any kind of occassions that is whb the Lee family already knew about me.

Mrs. Lee have a son which is Mr. Lee Minhyuk. He is the only son Mrs. Lee has. We already met during the first years of my work here in their company. And all I can say that he is a very good man. Gentleman, with a beautiful face and body, he is also intelligent and athletic in short he is an example of a perfect boyfriend that every girl wanted to have.

And in the office all the girl employees wanted to see him whenever he will pay a visit in the company. They even capture a picture of him while walking around like a paparazzi of a popular idol nowadays.

Me? Well for me he is intimidating, I don't know why. Whenever he looks at me it feels like he don't want to see me because his eyes are obvious when I looked at them. So I just let him pass by and don't even bother to look at him again to keep myself from any kinds od troubles.

--
It's a one fine day and nothing special about it. I am at the company checking all the files that Mrs. Lee might be needing. And I am going to make Mrs. Lee her favorite coffee. She really likes it when I am the one who will make her coffee. When the coffee is already done I put up a sticky note at the mug and wrote down,

"화이팅! (fighting) for today ma'am :)"

Afterwards, I will put it on her table. After placing it to her table,

"Thank you. You always make my day. " Mrs. Lee said and smiled at me.

"It's always my pleasure Ma'am" I said and bowed down as a sign of respect.

And I am about to make my way back to my table Mrs. Lee suddenly called me,

"I need you to go get yourself ready because you will be the one meeting one of my clients at *toot* restaurant. Later at 8 pm. I want you to meet him. " Mrs. Lee said and gave me all the information of the place where I will going to meet her client.

"Oh yes ma'am" and I bowed down again. And I saw Mrs. Lee smiled at me, it looks like it has a meaning but I didn't get it.

Weird. Why of all people here in the company, why me?

I really don't get Mrs. Lee sometimes.

--
It's 7 pm and I am already dressed up. I am wearing a red dress partnered with a high heels. It takes an hour to go tothe restaurant from my house so I better get going.

I started my car and drive all the way to the restaurant that my boss told me.

I wonder who what the client looks like?
I am already at the restaurant. But it looks like there were no people. Weird.

So I keep going and went inside then the waiter showed me the way to my table.

There I saw a candlelight dinner and the man was there but I didn't see his face but it looks familiar.

Then the waiter lead me to my seat, "have a good exclusive dinner here in our restaurant madam. " the waiter said and left me.

And then the man at the dark side of the room already showed up and I was surprised. It was Lee Minhyuk!

He was holding a bouquet of flowers with him and for the first time of my life he smiled at me.

He got me there. But why?

Then he walks towards me and gave me the flowers and sat down at the chair.

"I'm so sorry if my mom tricked you. " he said and took a sip of his wine cooly.

"w-why? " i stuttered.

He took a deep breath, "It's because when I first saw you I already find you attractive. Weird right? I tried to get over my feelings for you but it didn't work. I also tried avoiding you but still I wanted to see you even though you don't know. In short I already tried everything to make myself forget about you but I am still here falling over and over for you. " after he said that I blushed and I don't know what to say anymore.

"So I asked my mom if she can help me to have a dinner date with you. " he said and looked at me straight to my eyes. And it feels like I am going to melt from what he is doing.

After a few seconds I found the courage to speak up, "So that is why whenever you look at me it looks like you are annoyed? "

He just nodded and said, "And I am very sorry for that." He then held my cold hands.

"Don't be afraid. I won't do anything wrong. I promise that I will treat you as a queen. You won't regret if we started seeing each other. "

"D-does this s-setup is okay with Mrs. Lee? " I asked him.

"Of course! She already said to me that she will be our number one fan. " he said and laughed.

I smiled at that thought. To be honest, i already liked him but I didn't showed it because I thought that he already has a girlfriend.

"So? Can we date? " minhyuk asked me.
"Of course. " i replied and smiled at him.
--
A/N:
Sorry for the crappy update I am tired physically because of my internship and also mentally because BTOB is getting hotter and handsome each day.

Have you guys saw Minhyuk's instagram update? He is so gorgeous. Huhu. T^T

Anyway, follow me on twitter and instagram @ROVIN_skjnysjil

Do vote and comment. :)
Love you guys.
Few more days to go before the concert. ^^