One K Global Peace Concert in Manila [MARCH 2, 2017]

It's been almost two years since I saw the boys (it was during Best of Best in Philippines last April 12, 2015). And now, I'm about to share you guys again my experience last March 2 with our co – PH Melodys.

Actually, it's not even on my plan (again haha) to attend this concert because of the following reasons:

1. Its Thursday I have work the next day.

2. I just attended Exordium in Manila last February 26, meaning I am already broke because the ticket itself costs more or less 300 USD and my dad might kill me for attending a concert again.

3. I already bought my ticket for their first fan meeting in Philippines but it got cancelled twice. Take note the ticket costs 200 USD now I am thinking if I should get my refund because I am already having my second thought about the event producer.

So I am literally broke.

But one night, I am searching for a sign if I will push to attend the said concert, who can blame me? I am just a plain fan girl who loves BTOB's music. I can't even imagine myself not attending the concert. It's just days away before the concert and I still don't have my ticket.

As I was reviewing my timeline in Facebook, I saw someone selling her Lower box VIP Ticket for a lower price. And her seat is really good so I thought to myself, "Is this a sign? Should I buy it?" Then I found myself messaging the seller and asking when we will be going to meet. Oh, I am such an impulsive buyer.

Next problem, how can I go to the venue earlier because my duty is from 8 am to 5 pm. So I decided that I will go under time for that day.

D-day came and I got the chance to meet melodies!! Yeyy! The fan club here in Philippines gathered all of the Philippine Melodies for a mini gathering and it was so fun. Seeing your fellow melodies all hyped up and happy is so precious. I also met my twitter mutuals coincidentally in the line. Haha

When we are all settled and waiting for the concert to start, every artists' recent song MV are being played at the big screen. When BTOB's Pray (I'll Be Your Man) all of us did the fan chant you can really hear the excitement and happiness in each and everyone's faces, because finally we got to see them again.

BAP performed first followed by B1A4 then next is AOA finally followed by BTOB! Oh my gosh, The first song they sang was I'll be your man, the harmonization and rap are very intense. I can't even hold my lightsick and banner properly. Then next was Beep Beep and the fan chants are so loud especially at the chorus part. Other fandoms sang with us and it's overwhelming. (Thank you fellow Kpop fans!!) During their ment, Sungjae even spoke in Bisaya "Magkita ta ugma" Meaning: See you tomorrow! (Note: During pre-debut days, Sungjae studied English in Cebu for a month that's why he is familiar with the dialect) The crowd went wild when Sungjae and Hyunsik introduced themselves! And did I mention about how sexy Minhyuk is! And Changsub is so cute he is such a puppy. I wanna take them all home! Their last song was Wow and again, the fan chants is so loud! It really shows that PH Melodys are already growing unlike before.

For the special stage, Eunkwang and Hyunsik sang "Anak" by Freddie Aguilar with Cesar Montano. They delivered the Tagalog lines fluently I'm so proud of our boys. To think they are preparing for their comeback and have a busy schedule they still managed to learn a tagalog song just for the Filipino Fans. Who wouldn't want to stan them? Huhu

Our boys already grew up now. Let's be together BTOB until the end. Yejiapsa!

That's all for my concert experience.

Sorry for any typo or any wrong grammar.

P.S

SEE YOU ALL AT THE SUPER POP CONCERT ON JULY 7, 2017 I MIGHT DO A GIVE AWAY BEFORE THE SHOW STARTS JUST KEEP UPDATED ON MY TWITTER ACCOUNT!!