Lim Hyunsik 2

This is the best day of my life!!!  My mom gave me a concert ticket of my favorite idol group. And they are now having their concert. I am so excited to finally see BTOB!  I've been waiting for almost two years to have their concert here in our country!  And my mom said that this VIP ticket serves as my birthday gift from her. 

I am surprised because my mom isn't supporting me when I am fangirling over BTOB she said that it feels like loving someone who doesn't know that you are even existing.  And she always sets me up in blind dates. And her famous line when she is giving me the informations where my date and I are going to meet is,  "You are already 25 years old and still you are fangirling and expecting that certain boy group to love you back. " Hard right?  Well that's my mom but I still love her.

Here I am now at the venue saying goodbye to my mom who is at her car,  "Call me when it's over.  Love you. you take good care. " then she kissed my forehead.

"Okay mom.  Love you too.  Thank you very much!! " i hugged and kissed her back. 

Then she started to drive her car away and i waved my hands to say goodbye. 

Few more  minutes and the show will start,  my co-melodies are now shouting calling BTOB

BTOB!
BTOB!
BTOB!

Yejiapsa~ BTOB!

I cheered BTOB with them.  And now it is starting and my heart is pounding so hard.  Did I tell you that my seat is on the first row so I can see them crystal clear even their sweats I see it clearly. 

The first song that they sang is Insane which is their debut song. 
Then it is followed by Catch Me.  Oh my god.  My feels. It is over flowing. 

I am in the middle of my fangirling with them suddenly a woman in black held my wrist and said,  "You want to go more near them? " then she pointed out BTOB. 

Then I nodded because I really want to. What kind of fangirl who will refuse on this oppurtunity?  Haha lol. 

"Come with me. " then we headed over the backstage.  And to my surprise she lead to where the entrance on the stage is. She saw me when my eyes widen then she let out a giggle and she even winked at me.  The I heard that Eunkwang said,  "Now it's time for My Girl. " I heard the crowd cheering for them. 

Suddenly a staff went near me and pulled me out the stage then I saw the boys looking at me with smile in their faces. 

"So she is my girl. " Minhyuk said and went near me and got my hands. I heard fangirls scream to what Minhyuk did to me then my face immediately turned into red because of too much feels. 

"No, she is mine. " Changsub said and handed me over a rose. 

"Andwae,  she is mine" said Sungjae and looked at me.  And get me from Changsub. 

Then suddenly Hyunsik shouted out,  "Ya!  Stop messing with my jagiya." after that he got me from Sungjae and Hyunsik let me sit at the chair at the middle of the stage and smiled at me.  Then he held my hands and after that he hold my face.  Which makes me again red. And the crowd went wild from what Hyunsik did to me. 

Then they started singing My girl and U&I where I am sitting and they are all looking at me.  Oh my god I don't know what to do. This is too much for a birthday present from my mom.  I really love her.  Then my eyes started to water and the BTOB members saw me wiped my tears away.

"why are you crying? " Ilhoon asked me.

"It's nothing.  It's just tears of joy.  This is too much for a birthday gift for me. This is the best birthday that I ever had. "

"Woahhh. " all the members said. 

"Let us all sing her a happy birthday melodies!! " hyunsik said and winked at me.  Omo.  My heart.  Then they all sang a birthday somg which makes me cry even more because of too much happiness. 

After that,  I thanked them all and the members also thanked me for being here. 

Before I go off the stage,  I was surprised because Hyunsik back hugged me then i felt my heart is going to get out of my body.  Then he faced me to him and looked at me. He removed his mic and said something that I will never forget in my whole life,  "I like you let's meet after the show.  I want to know more about you." then he calles one of their manager I guess.  And said,  "Give her my number and get hers too. " afterwards he winked at me with his famous eye smile.

"See you later. " and left me dumbfounded at the backstage and what did just happen? He really said that to me?!  I really can't believe it. 

A/N:
What can you say about our Hyunsik? He really makes a woman fall for him easily.  Haha.  Anyway I am so happy because its getting nearer and nearer.  I  am about to see them hohoho. 

Melodies don't forget to vote and comment. :)
Follow me on twitter @ROVIN_skjnysjil mention me there.  :) see you!!