Yook Sungjae 3

Rooftop.  Is my favorite place in our university. There I can feel the freedom and peace that I have been longing for all of my life. 

Our school is not the same school as others,  because in this school most of the students are bullies and their family are have high status in this society.
Well i'm just a scholar here in this school that leaves me no choice to stay here in this school for four years.

While I am reading my favorite novel, I didn't realize that I already fell asleep. So I woke up exactly 5 in the afternoon which means that it's already dismissal.

I have to go to the library to help in returning the books that the students borrowed as a sign of thanks for my scholarship.

As I go to the library, I have a strange feeling that someone is following me. I just ignored it and continued walking.

Once I reached the library, I immediately greeted our librarian.

"Hello Mrs. Choi I am very sorry I came late because I fell asleep at the rooftop for almost 3 hours. I am really sorry." And I bowed down as a sign of respect.

"It's okay. And you can go now because we already finished fixing stuffs one of the student in your class helped me earlier so there's no need for you to help me right now. " She said while dragging me outside the library and said "Take care on your way home. See you tomorrow."

"Okay then, Mrs. Choi thank you very much. Goodbye~!" and I bowed down 90° to her.

I will go first to my locker and get the books that I needed for me to answer my school works.
While on my way to my locker there is this feeling of uneasiness again, it looks like someone is really following me.

My heart started to beat faster than before. I'm starting to panic but I don't want to show it he/she might take advantage if I show my weakness.

After a split of seconds i gathered all my confidence and asked him/her, "Who are you? Why do you keep on following me?"

But no one answered.

"Please stop following me. You will get nothing from me."

Then I went straight to my locker and got my keys but I can't open the lock because my hands are shaking.

"Fdge. Please not now. " I said to myself. I'm really scared right now.

"Please open up." I said and started to panic.

Then a tear came out from my eye.

"I am sorry."

said  a voice that makes me jumped out because I was startled.

"I am sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I just wanna make sure that you're in a good condition."

"Who are you? Please come out. You are creeping me out" I said in between my sobs. I am now crying.

"Please don't scare me. I am not really fond of this kind of things." I said.

Then a boy came out, with a worried look planted in his face.

"Yook Sungjae?"

"I am really sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"Why are you following me?" I said while wiping my tears away.

"Like I said, I just wanna make sure you are always fine." he said while looking the floor.

"Why? What do you need from me?"

"I overheard some of our girl classmates talking about you. They figured out that you are the scholar and they are planning to make fun of you."

I was lost for words. What kind of people are they?!

Sungjae continued explaining, "That's why when I heard them I am starting to follow you wherever you go. I was also the one who helped our school librarian earlier while you are sleeping at the rooftop."

"I.... Have.. no idea...."
I was really taken aback.

"Thank you for protecting me. I really appreciate it a lot. "

"Ya! You don't need to thank me. I was just doing this because my conscience might kill me."

"S-still I wanna thank you."
I said and looked at him straight to his eyes.

"Hey! Don't look at me like that! It's annoying. Geez." he said and looked away immediately.

Then a quiet atmosphere suddenly rose up.

"Come I'll get you home. They might do something crazy to you.
Get your things in your locker then we'll go home."
He said and got my keys from my hand and opened my locker.

I immediately get my books and put my lock on it. Then sungjae suddenly dragged me into the carpark and sent me home.

A/N:

WAAH. SCHOOL 2015 INSPIRED ONE SHOT! HAHA. I'M SO SO SORRY FOR THE LAME UPDATE HUHU. I'M REALLY TIRED AND BUSY BECAUSE OF MY THESIS. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND. IT'S ALREADY MY LAST YEAR, AND OF COURSE MY FIRST PRIORITY IS MY STUDIES. SO I HAVE TO FINISH IT BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE. GUYS IM REALLY SORRY. T__T

And of course how was BTOB's first full length album? So great right? What is your favorite song btw? Mine is Bestfriend's Girlfriend and It's Okay <3 <3 How about yours?

And i already bought myself a signed album!! yeyyy. So therefore I'll be having two copies of Complete Album. And I'm still planning if I will give away one of my albums on twitter. :)

Please look forward for my next update! Love you melodies

Please do vote and comment 

do follow me on twitter: Rovin_BTOBTS

I changed my username again hahaha sorry. :')