Jung Ilhoon

Third Person's POV

Minyoung was sitting prettily on the bench, waiting for his boyfriend to come. They will be having their date obviously but Jung Ilhoon is now 30 minutes late. But Minyoung has a long patience when it comes to Ilhoon. She was used to him. Well, that's Jung Ilhoon it is not him when he is not late. Minyoung said to herself.

Jung Ilhoon is not the typical boy that everyone used to know. He is one of a kind. He says what he wanted to say.  He is also short tempered. But as you look at the other side he is a loving person, a lil' bit possessive and he'll never ever let you down. He do not breaks his promises. Once he said a certain thing, he'll surely do it.

Now, Minyoung was playing with her phone to keep herself entertained. Then suddenly someone from her back hugged her and whispers,

"I am very sorry to keep you waiting babe."

Then Minyoung already knew who is hugging him.

"Ya! You're late again" Minyoung said and she's just giggling.

"That's why I am saying sorry." Ilhoon said and pouted.

"Okay, where are we going?" Minyoung asked him.

"To the place where I can prove that my love to you is real."

"Really?" Minyoung teased him with a sarcastic tone.

"Yes, you will never look to any other guy beside me when you see it." Ilhoon said "But first, can I ask a kiss?" He continued and pouted again his lips in front of Minyoung.

"Not until I liked the place that you're talking about." She said and slapped Ilhoon's lips lightly.

"Let's go then." Ilhoon said and dragged Minyoung to his car.

-

Ilhoon is singing You're So Fly while driving. And Minyoung thinks that Ilhoon is acting weird this time.

Now the boy held her hands while driving and still singing happily.

"Hey, how come you can drive one hand? You can hold my hand after you drive but for now please drive carefully. I don't wanna die"

"Aniyo.  I won't let that happen. Not now that you're with me."

In those sweet words Ilhoon it makes Minyoung blushed.

Then Ilhoon kissed her hands.

"Why so happy all of a sudden ilhoonie?" Minyoung asked him. And Ilhoon just answered a grin.

"Well, where are we heading?" Minyoung continued asking her boyfriend who is still singing, driving and giving you a grin.

A multitasking boyfriend I got eh?

-

When the both arrived to their destination Ilhoon covered Minyoung's eyes and lead her to the place where he prepared for his surprise.

"You can now open your eyes." Ilhoon whispered to Minyoung.

And when Minyoung opened her eyes. Her tears suddenly fell down.

Because Ilhoon prepared a candlelight dinner for the both of them and some pictures of the two of them were hanging. Petals of roses were also on the floor leading the way to the table. And there's a mini stage in front of the table.

Ilhoon lead her to the chair and said to her to sit comfortably.

"Just wait here. I've got something for you."

"There's more? Oh Ilhoonie I didn't expect that you can do this kind of things." Minyoung said.

"Well, this is the power of a Jung Ilhoon. Hahaha."

He then went to the stage and suddenly a music started to play.

*Now Playing: You're My Angel ft. JOO

And after his part his friends started to show up to continue to sing the song. And take note his sister is also there saying fighting to her dongsaeng.

Then Ilhoon went to you and said, "I've composed this song just for you Minyoung-ah" then Minyoung hugged him and give a kiss that he is wishing for earlier. His friends started to shout for the two of them making a love scene.

"Woooh. Jung Ilhoon! Go get a room!" Minhyuk hollered.

"Hyung! It's so disgusting." Sungjae the maknae, added.

After the two shared kisses Ilhoon knelt down and asked the girl, "Minyoung, I do not know how to speak in sweet things, you know that I hate those kind of things so I'm gonna be straightforward to you, promise me that your answer is yes because if it is not you'll be dead." Ilhoon said sternly. Which makes everyone laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Let's be serious. Ahhhem. Kim Minyoung, I want you to be with me forever. And I also wanted you to have my last name so if you won't mind, let's get married."

"Ya! You didn't bother to ask me!" Minyoung said to him while giggling.

"Okay here it goes for formality, Kim Minyoung, will you marry me?" Ilhoon said.

"You are too confident Jung Ilhoon! But that's one of the things that I like about you. And you already know the answer of course I wanna marry you" After Minyoung said those words, Ilhoon hugged her and carried her.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU KIM MINYOUNG." Ilhoon shouted and kissed her again.

A/N:

Another BTOB one shot again and now it is featured by my Ilhoonie.

How was it guys?  I hope you like it guys. Please tell me if there were some errors.

Don't forget to vote and comment my fellow melodies!

And also follow me in insta and twitter @ROVIN_skjnysjil

Let's spazz together.

PM Me for some dedications.