Minhyuk 3

It's funny how I celebrate Christmas Eve alone every year. Another lonely christmas eve for me. For a change, I decided to walk in the park. And there I see family who are celebrating happily, lovers who are errr. making out? And some children who are playing with their friends. Well at least they are not like me, who is alone during Holiday seasons. That's why I hate this time of the year. No one feels the same that I do.

I decided to go to the convenience store to get myself something to eat. I bought noodles and a slice of sandwich for my dinner.

After eating, a middle aged woman went near me with fright planted in her fce, "You need to save that girl near the forest, someone is trying to harass her"

Then without knowing I just found myself near the woods looking for the girl which the woman talks about.

"Why don't you let me go?! "
"I want you back!! "
"Which word can't you understand that I said yesterday to you?! I DON'T WANNA HAVE A BUSINESS WITH A CHEATER LIKE YOU?! SO PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!! "
"NO, I WANT YOU. I WANT YOU!! "said the boy.

Tss. You guys are just wasting your time with each other.

And then I was surprised because the guy is about to raise his hand which is not right. So I grabbed his hand of the guy to prevent the girl from getting hit.

"What the?! Who the hell are you to barge in? " said the guy.

"You know, it's not right to hurt a beautiful young lady. " I said and smirked to annoy him.

"Mind your own business asshole. "

"Tsk. Tsk. You wouldn't want to see me break your bones. "

Then he suddenly tried to punch me, but I got his fist and twirled it so he can't even move.

"Now, at the count of three I don't wanna see your ugly face here" Then I saw his eyes widen and he started to panic.

"1"
He is still shaking

"2"
He still don't know where to go.

"I'm still counting mister" I said then he ran as fast as he could away from us.

Ha! What a coward!

"Heol, thank you so much mister I don't know what to do without you. Thank you so much I owe you big time. Please say something you want I'll do it for you anything. " the young lady said.

"Anything? "

"Yes, anything!! " She said to me with assurance.

"Are you sure about that? "

"Yes, I am. I just want to return the favor. "

"Okay, just come with me. "

"Eh? " Then I just grabbed her hands and took her in the place where I spend the holidays and my birthdays every year. It is an isolated place in the woods and I doubt that many people knows this place.

"Where are we going? " she suddenly asked.

"Don't worry, I'm not a bad guy, I just wanna have someone with me this time. " I said because she looks scared.

"Oh, I see. "

We are already at my favorite part of the woods, the place is full of flowers and plants. And there is waterfalls. It really looks like a paradise. Fireflies all over the place and you can see the moonlight in the water.

"This is so beautiful! " I heard her say and I just smiled at her

"Beautiful isn't it? "

"Yes!! This is so magical!! Thank you for bringing me here. I really love the scenery " She said and starts to wander around the place.

"You know, I used to be here every time there is an occassion. "

"In Christmas Eve too? You don't have anyone to celebrate with? " she asked me pitifully

I just shook my head and said, "I'm used to it. I have no one too. I'm living all by myself. "

"what a poor thing. " I was surprised because she suddenly hugged me and said, "Don't worry from now on, you won't be alone, I'll be with you here celebrating all the important dates in your life.  You already had enough being lonely,  you deserve to be happy too. "

"Eh?  W-what? "

"Oh,  I'm so sorry I didn't introduce myself, I am /your name/ " she let her hands out waiting for me to shake it with her and smiled sweetly.

"o-oh,  I'm minhyuk,  Lee Minhyuk"

We shook hands and started to talk about ourselves.

That was our very first meeting, and right now we are seeing each other for almost 6 years and still counting. 

For me,  she is an angel sent from above,  a sweet angel who gave light to my dark life.

A/N:
Sorry for the lame update huhu. This is my first OS for this year!!!  I didn't expect myself updating this OS tonight. 
I'm so sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm very busy right now because I need to finish my reports and proposals and I just wanted to thank you guys for supporting this Imagines  Compilations I am very touched. 

And Happy New Year btw!!  I love you guys!!