Jung Ilhoon 3

Ilhoon's POV

I met her in a very different way, some might say our love story is already cliche but as for me it's the most wondeful thing that ever happened to me.

It all started when we were in college, we're not that close before because the whole class don't want my personality and my background. Some of my blockmates tends to think that I'm arrogant because I came from a rich family. It's true that I don't eat street foods, I don't know how to get on a bus because I already have my own car. I don't have any experience riding using the public cars and such.

And then comes a time that I really need to ask for some help for one of my major subjects. And good thing my seatmate really excel in that field. I thrown away my pride and immediately ask for her help. It's a good thing that she said yes. I felt relieved on that day.

Starting that day we spent so much time together. We eat lunch together, we go home together. I can sense that some of her friends are trying to get her away from me but I'm really impressed when she started to defend me from them.

"Why would I do that? He's not even that bad and arrogant like all of you are thinking. " after she said that she shook her head and looked at me with a genuine smile planted in her face trying to give me a it's-going-to-be-okay look. I smiled back at her as an assurance. Then she continued, "If you don't want me to be friends with him, then it means you guys don't trust me. I am really dissapointed to you guys. " afterwards she grabbed my hands and walked away from her friends.

I am really surprised on that day, that was the first time that I saw a person is willing to sacrifice everything just for me.

Then we went straight to the park where we use to hangout, "Why did you do that? " I asked her.

"I don't want people talk badmouthing towards an innocent person. I really don't like it. If you worry about me, don't be I can handle myself. I'm stronger than you think. " then she laughed and started to look up the skies.

I sighed deeply. And after few seconds I found myself thinking about her. I looked at her and I saw her smiling while her eyes closed and feeling the wind which is currently blowing all around the place. That genuine smile that i can't get off of my head.

Few more days later, I want her to introduce to my mother. I don't know why I have this desire to introduce her to mom. I want the both of them to be close and i want to show them how much i care for her.

I asked her, and i was really surprised because she agreed without any hesitations.

While we are on our way to meet my mom and my noona she suddenly held my hand. Her hand that night was cold as ice and nervousness is planted in her face. I gave her an assurance look and smiled.

"Why do you want me to introduce to your family? " she asked.

I stopped the car and looked at her seriously.

"T-hats.... B-bec-au.. se you know, this heart, this mind... They can't stop beating and thinking about you. "

"So are you...??? "

I nod and looked at her afterwards shyly.

Then she smiled at me,
"Don't worry I feel the same too. " then she kissed my cheeks.

A/N:

Alright! This is my ilhoon one shot! I am so sorry for not posting. :'( i really have my stressful life right now. I have to ffinish my thesis before this semester end so I'm on hiatus right now.

But don't worry I'll be active again before their comeback.

Anyways, to all the PH Melodies reading this one shot collection please answer the poll in our FB Facebook Group which is BTOB Philippines. Please this is for our benefit too. Thank you melodies in advance. I love you all.

Don't forget to follow me on twitter @/Rovin_BTOBTS

Hope you'll like this OS. Please vote and comment!

:*