Lee Minhyuk

He is the type of the guy that will never take you down. He always stay by your side in times of ups and downs well he is your best friend Lee Minhyuk. He always supports you in every thing you do. You always say that he is your guardian angel because he also protects you when something bad came up. What would be your life without him? You started to be dependent to him, but Minhyuk doesn't thinks that you are a bother to him after all and you are very thankful for having him.

You used to have a boyfriend but your relationship didn't work out so you decided to break up with him because you are starting to feel that your boyfriend starting to fell out of love to you. He became cold to you and you didn't feel the sincerity whenever you had your conversations and weekend dates. And one more thing that makes you decide to break up with him because you saw him at the bar kissing another girl and denies his relationship with you.

Your heart just crashed and broke into small pieces and no one can ever fix it just for you. Everywhere you go, it reminds you all the things you do with him.

It's been months since you saw your ex boyfriend. But still, you can't get over him. Your bestfriend tries to console you but it cannot replace the pain you are feeling. Yes, it does not hurt the way it was before but still it hurts a lot. Maybe because he is the first guy that you loved the most. You almost gave your everything to him but now he still left you behind without having a proper closure.

---

First day of school came and everyone in the school already knew the break up you had with your famous Ex-boyfriend which is the captain ball of the basketball varsity of your school.

Some feel pity on you, but some seems to like the break up you had. Well, your boyfriend was one hell of a hot guy. He was being admired by most of the students especially the female students in your school.

"Just ignore them. You know haters gonna hate." Minhyuk said while he carries your things. You just nod and smiled at him bitterly.

"let's go look what section are we in! " Minhyuk said excitedly to brighten up the mood. "It will be fun if we we're on the same class again. Trust me. "

"Thank you Minhyuk-ssi. I'm so happy to have a bestfriend like you. " you said to him and pulled his cheek.

Minhyuk chuckled and whispered, "Yeah, your bestfriend that does not hurt and leaves you and at the same time loving you. " but you did not hear those words because you are busy looking at your ex boyfriend who is now flirting with another girl.

"Just don't mind him. Prove him that you are happier because your life is not miserable when he left you. Please Lucy." Minhyuk pleaded and held your hands. You can see his sincerity. After all you've been through Minhyuk is always there for you and you are now thinking how would you return back all the favors that he did just for you.

"I am perfectly fine Minhyuk. Let's go see our class section. " Then you pointed out the bulletin board. On your peripheral vision you saw Minhyuk smiled and nodded.

"Look! We're on the same class Lucy! This year would be great! Hahaha" He said with joy then started to jump like a child.

"We always knew that we are on the same class since first grade Minhyuk-ssi"

"Ya! Don't ruin the mood. Just for know let's celebrate. "

"Tss. Haha What is with this boy? You are acting weird." You said while pulling his ears which makes him stop from jumping and shouting nonsense.

"It's because I wanna make you smile like before. " Then it hits you.

You just realized that you have waste all of your time waiting for a guy who doesn't love you to come back. You nade yourself miserable for the past few months.