Peniel

You were at the airport waiting for your parents to come. It' s been 3 years since you've seen them. They went to Chicago because their job is located there.

While waiting for them you decided to buy some coffee, near the waiting area of the airport.

You suddenly bumped to someone.

"Aish. It's so messy."

Uh oh. Shocks. What should I do?

Then you looked to the guy you just bumped. And apologize.

"I-Im s-sorry. I d-didn't mean to.. " Waaah. I'm stammering.

"It's okay." The guy was wearing a black jacket and a shades and he also wearing a cap it seems like he is hiding from someone.

You sigh with relief because you thought he'll do something to you.

"But first, you have to go with me to buy some new clothes." He said to you and dragged you to the nearest clothing stall.

After he already picked a shirt, he went to the counter and pay for it.

"Where are you heading at?"

He asked you. You are now looking at him in a questioning look. "Oh? Before I forgot my name is Peniel. Hehe. You?" WHAT? PENIEL? IS HE ONE OF THE BTOB MEMBERS?! SHOCKS!

"A-aah. I'm Minah. I'm very sorry about earlier."

"Hey, I already told you it's okay. " The Peniel guy told you and patted your head.

You heard someone shouted from afar and said, "There they are!! Palli! This will be a great scoop! Palli, take a photo of them!"

"Aish, I thought I lost them!" said Peniel and started to worry about you. "what to do?"

"Huh?" you said then suddenly Peniel pushed you near next to him and put his arms around your waist.

"Hey? What are you doing?"

"Can you do me a favor?"He asked you.

"Okay, anything so that I can make up to you about what happened earlier." You willingly said to him. And he smirked.

"All right then, act as my girlfriend. To stop them from chasing me." And he pointed the reporters that were approaching you.

"Eh?" Before you even know it, Peniel started to kiss you in front of the cameras. And claimed you as his property.

A/N:
Well, what can you say about our Peniel's move? Haha. Anyway I know this One Shot is a little bit lame, I promise I'll do better!

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow me on insta and twitter my co-melodies @ROVIN_skjnysjil