Seo Eunkwang

"I really can't believe that you're the ulzzang here hyung." you heard someone from your back teasing each other. You just listened to their conversation.

"Well, this kind of face is very rare to see." said the other guy I guess he is the one that they are talking about.

"Do you mean extinct hyung?" said the guy with a reddish brown hair and oh, he is so cute! He has a lot of aegyo. He looks like the younger brother of Minjoo

"He-he-he" the guy laughed in sarcasm.

Then I looked at them more closely and you saw a bunch of men joking and laughing at each other.  It looks like they were friends for ages. 

"Ya! Eunkwang hyung!  Silver Light! " calles the black haired guy who has an adorable eye smile. Oh he is so cute and his eyes are so attractive.

"Who called for silverlight? " said the one who is named Eunkwang you think. And they continued talking nonsense.

--

You have decided to go to the coffee shop to get some coffee your all time favorite and should be paired with a bagel.  

Then you stayed at the shop reading book for almost thirty minutes. You wanted to take a break because you have been busy in school the past days and you are very thankful that you've got a time to take some rest. 

Then suddenly, 

"The Catastrophic History of You and Me, interesting title." Said someone that makes you stop from reading.

"Excuse me?" Then you saw the strange guy and he is the guy earlier that is called Silverlight by his friends 

"Oh, my bad . I'm so sorry. I just saw you reading this interesting book that's why I went near you. I am very sorry for the interruption. I'll be going now"  

Then he went to his friends' table across yours and you are left their confused because of his sudden appearance to you.

You just continued reading your book. 

Then you have finished reading the book, you are planning to go now out of the shop because you have some errands to run to. Then you saw the strange man still there and he is now looking at you.

You just shrugged and stood up then after some seconds you are surprised because someone hugged your back and put on a oversized jacket on your shoulder.

"What the Hell??!" you hollered at the stranger and you just heard him chuckled. 

"Look, Miss. I'm not a maniac. I'm not pervert and of course I am not a thief. I'm just trying to help you."

"Huh??!" then you faced him, and he is the strange guy earlier who is called Silverlight.

Then he went near you and whispered to your right ear,

"Red days." 

And with those two words you suddenly felt embarassed and it seems like that you have been in a ice bucket challenge . 

OMFG! I forgot that I will be having my period this week! I am not prepared! F*ck this life!

"H-help m-me m-mister please." you just pleaded to him.

"With pleasure." then the both of you went to the nearest convenient store and he volunteered to buy your napkin even if it's against your will.

Afterwards, the strange guy said that his condo unit is near at the said place so he suggested that you can use his bathroom for you to change. 

--

Inside the bathroom...

What the hell happened? AHHHH! PLEASE I WANNA EVAPORATE HERE. HUHUHU

"Hey, still there? I prepared some snacks here for you. Just come out when you are already finish." he said after knocking the door.

"In a minute." then I fixed myself. It's a good thing that I have an extra clothes in my bag all the time.

Then I went out, I saw him sitting at the sofa drinking cola and beside him there is a plate full of macaroons. GOSH! My fave! I've been craving for those since last week.

"Uhmm."

"Oh, you're done already?"

"Obviously?" then an awkward silence filled the room.

The strange guy stood up and said, "I did not had a chance to introduce to you earlier, I am Seo Eunkwang." and he put his hands in front of yours and waited for you to have a shake hand with him.

"Oh, I'm Moon Jiyeon." then you reached for his hands, " Thank you for what you did earlier, I don't know what will happen to me if you did not helped me."

"Hehe. It's nothing. I am very glad to help and meet a beautiful girl like you." Then he handed you a glass of cola and he gestured to his hands to take some macaroons.

"Still, I am very much thankful." And you bowed to him as a sign of respect.

"You don't need to do that Miss Moon."

"You can call me Jiyeon. Mister Seo." then he smiled.

"You can also call me with my first name. If you don't mind."

Then the both of you introduced yourselves with one another and you also talked about your interests, likes & dislikes, and many other stuffs. That makes you two both comfortable with each other.

A/N:

Yeeyy! Seo Eunkwang One Shot updated! I really wanna thank you guys for reading my one shots!! HUHU I really appreaciate it a lot! (*le bows)

I did update because luckily, I do not have any quizzes yet in school so I decided to post one more one shot just for  you guys.

I am very sorry if there are some errors please do bear with me.

Don't forget to vote and comment! :)

Follow me on instagram and twitter @rovin_skjnysjil

See you there! Just mention me!!! 

Lot loves,

Rovin