Hyunsik 3

Basketball player, Popular Boy in School, High ranking, the president of the council in short a man which is full of responsibilities but still manage to do all of those things in school. That's my ultimate crush since my first year here in this school. His name is Lim Hyunsik, I am also the founder of his fancafe, I take some photos whenever he's around and post it in there.

Yes, I am an ultimate stalker. With lower grades, I have no talent unlike him. But I really love taking some pictures, that's why I am part of the photography club.

Most of my photos I mean ALL of the photos here in my camera is full of him.

I don't know how long will I do this stalking him, but it's already my hobby so I am used to it.

"Hey, when will I see you without a camera in your hands?" my friend said.

"You'll never see me that way. "
I replied.

"Haha, come on let's get some lunch and afterwards we will watch the tune up game against the other school. I know you won't miss it. "

Then we both stood uo and go to the cafeteria.
While walking, I posted in the fancafe:

Heol! Who will watch the tune up game later? Let's support our baby-Im!! Catch you all later at 2pm!

"What a fangirl. " she said and I just laughed sarcastically.

--
"I am just going to the computer laboratory and save all of these photos to the hard drive, I need more space on my memory card to get more photos later. " I said to her and waved my hands

"See you later~ Bye~"

I saw the elevator and its about to close I run as fast as I could,
"WAIT!! WAIT!! "
Then I blocked the door and it opens automatically, and there I saw my baby-Im!! He is inside the elevator and he is LOOKING AT MEE WEIRDLY!!! OMG!! MY HEART BEATS FAST!! OMO!! OMO!! WHAT TO DO?!

"Are you going or not? " he asked.

"A... Ah.... Y-yes. " Oh noes, i am lost for words!

OMG! Only the two of us in the elevator. This feels so good!!

"What floor are you going?? " he asked me again!!

"Ah, i-im...i-in F-fourth... Floor. "

"oh, we're on the same floor. " then he shrugged.

I just smiled at him and looked down because I am so embarassed!

/Ting!!! /

The sound of the elevator opening then I saw my co-member in the photography club with the printed pictures on her hands!!! OMFG!! THOSE ARE PICTURES OF MY BABY LIM/!!!

"BINGO! I already saw you! Here are the pictures that you wanted to be printed. I don't need to go down to look for you now. "then she handed it over to me and looked at me and my baby Lim with a smile which starts to annoys me.

"Bye~" she bid her farewell and the elevator door closed again.

Why do I feel like, Going on the fourth floor is taking so long?! Tsk. I am nervous here you know.

"It looks like that's a bunch of pictures you have there. " I was startled because he began to have a conversation with me.

"A-ah. ... Yeah. " then I heard him chuckled.

"Why do you look so nervous? Are you that uncomfortable to be with me? "

"O-oh.... No i'm not. Don't feel that way, " I said and bowed to him.

"Please act comfortably with me. You really looks uneasy to be with me. "

"I-i... I'm just shy. I'm so sorry. " then I bowed to show some respect to him. Then I dropped the pictures!! Heol!!! I started to panic and pick up of the photos scattered on the floor. Please don't help me baby lim, you'll find out i am your stalker!!!

And shocks!!! He helped me! He saw some of his pictures!!
"Oh, this is me. What a great shot! "
Then the elevator sounds again and thankfully it was already fourth floor! Thank God!

"I'm so sorry. I'll be going now. "
I said to him and run again.

"wait!!! " i heard him shout.

Omo! That was close! Oh my heart is really beating fast. Please stop beating like that my dear heart. Please. I'm going crazy here.

Ah!!! I'm so embarrassed!!! Huhu. T^T

Then I saw my homeroom teacher is going near me,
"Ms. Choi, please go to the Student Organization Center and get my bag there I left it there and I am in a hurry, I need to meet the principal now put it on my desk on the faculty. Thank you so much. "

"But wait..." Then I saw her going inside the elevator. T^T

Lim Hyunsik is there. Huhu. I don't wanna go there.

I have no choice. /sighs/

Slowly I opened the door, and went in without making sounds. This is the first time that I got here. Woah this is a big room for the council, then i saw a portion in the room which is full of photos in the wall. I went near it and I was really surprised. It was a photo of me, a solo photo of me looking at my camera, a picture of me taking a photo, a picture of me talking with my friends, a photo of me going to the school, and there is a photo of me two years ago, my first day here in this school.

What is the meaning of this???!
Who took all of these pictures and put it here?!

"Surprised?" that voice.... It's Lim Hyunsik.

I looked at him, and I saw him smiling, "You think, you are the only stalker here in school? Me too. "

"B-but why? "

"Don't you get it? " i heard him chuckled again. "I am into you since the day I first saw you. "

I am lost for words. I don't know how to react.

"I am your stalker Ms. Choi since D-1"