F O U R

Vinnie
(Earlier that day)

My foot tapped on the floor as I waited impatiently for Jake. "I swear if you don't hurry up I will knock down that door!"

"Jeez man, I am almost done," he replied as I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me sir." The door opened to reveal him with his black hair all wet. Water dripped down his chest, showing off his tattoos.

"Put some clothes on we are leaving, I mumbled as he nodded his head grabbing a shirt. He caught up to me as he pulled out his phone. My phone buzzed in my pocket as I saw Ellie calling.

"Vinnie I can't come for breakfast-" the phone pulled away from her as I can her throw up. "I am fine down come here and if you do come down I will put a knife to your head."

"Ok ok, just call if you need anything," I said as I hung up. "Well we our on our own." He nodded skipping in front of me. I laughed at his childish behavior.

We walked down into a little cafe that served the best sandwich's and normally I am not a sandwich lover. People knew who we were and asked for pictures but everyone was super kind and we got along with them pretty well.

"Hello Anastasia," Jake said trying to flirt with her. She gave him a smile as he flashed one back. I watched as her cheeks flushed at his smile. It was normal for him to flirt with people but he had been flirting with her for more then two months.

"Good morning to you boys. What can I get you all today?" My eyes were on the menu. Anastasia tapped the counter as Jack ordered. "Your usual Vinnie?"

"Yeah," I said not knowing what else to pick. I gave her the money as we got out food and left.

Jake went to a bench as he shoved food into his mouth. I watched him with disgust as he devoured his food in under a minute. I shook my head as I laughed a little under my breath. We ate in silence as we watched people walking or running by us.

"Dude I don't want to push it or anything but you need to get out again with someone," Jake said as he looked at me.

"Jake I don't need a girlfriend. I need to focus on my career and she would just get me distracted," I said, my words straight forward. He grabbed my shoulders making me face him.

"We are going out tonight and you are finding someone. And lucky for you I know how to get into a club."

~

Lights flashed around us as we moved through the crowd. Lucky for us the people who seemed to be in the club were middle aged men and women. Jacks hands slapped across my chest. "Now we wait for someone to show up."

I stuffed my hands into my pockets as I looked around the room, no interest in being here. Jake gasped beside me grabbing me and dragging me to a table. "Hello ladies. And gentlemen."

My eyes swooped over the three people as they landed on the girl I ran into earlier. She seemed to recognize me as her eyes narrowed at me. It was her fault, not mine

"You are Vinnie Hacker? I am a huge fan!" A blonde girl exclaimed as she jumped up to give me a hug. Shit here we go. "You wanna know something she has no idea how you are."

My eyes went from the blonde girl to the brown haired girl. She scoffed, hands crossing over her chest. "You really don't know who I am?" Amusement laced in my tone.

"No I don't and frankly I don't care because not everyone is obsessed with you and shit," she exclaimed as I was taken back at her feisty attitude. A smirk played at my lips as I leaned against the booth.

Her eyes stayed on mine as she chugged down a glass of something that I didn't know. "And who are you?" I asked, my eyes sweeping over her upper body. She glared at me even harder making my smirk grow.

"Diana!" The guy blurted as who must be Diana swatted him.

I gave a laugh grabbing her drink and taking a sip. "Nice to meet you Diana."

Diana

My cheeks burned in embarrassment as Vinnie and his friend walked away. I put my head into my hands. "Thank you for this but at the moment I have to go." I grabbed my bags and leaving the booth.

I kept my head down as a hand grabbed me, sending a jolt through my body. A drunk old man looked at me as I tried to push him away. "Come on baby let's dance."

"No thanks," I blurted as I swung my bag across his face having him drop his grip. My feet moved as fast as I could away from him as I scrambled for the exit. This was a bad idea.

Cold air hit my skin as I looked around to see it was dark out and no one was around. My hands wrapped around my body trying to give myself warmth. I walked down the dark streets as I tried to turn on my phone. "Great dead."

I had no idea where I was or how to get home and sleeping out here seemed to be the option I had. And no was was I going back in there and and calling my grandma and worry her even more. All she would do was call my parents and they would be down here by tomorrow and that would be hell.

The sound of footsteps had me stiffen as I turned around to see a drunk man walking to me. I started to run hoping to get far enough where he would be out of breath. He started to speed up with me. My heart was beating fast as I gulped.

A hand grabbed me as a scream left my mouth. Eyes that I had seen before pulled me. Vinnies friend. "Come on. We will drive you home," he whispered as I nodded my head. A car came into view as Vinnie tapped the car through the window.

"Hope you are happy what we are doing for you," he said as he flashed me a fake smile.

"Gee thanks," I mumbled as I flashed him a fake smile as well. He rolled his eyes as I scoffed under my breath.

The ride was silent beside me giving them the address. When we reached the house, the porch light was on. Jake, I had learned his name was opened my door giving me a smile. "Thanks," I whispered.

As I gave Jake a wave, not daring to give Vinnie one as he wasn't even looking at me. I twisted the door handle, door creaking as my eyes searched the empty house. I creeped up to my room, closing all windows and doors as I undressed pulling on some pajamas.

I was correct about Vinnie. He was so full of himself and didn't give two craps about anyone else.

Heyyyy! Now there will be character development and how everyone acts will develop later on when we learn more about them.

Hope you all enjoyed!