T H I R T Y S I X

Diana

I felt the bed dip beside me, having me peek over my shoulder to see Vinnie moving to the restroom. My eyes closed shortly after I felt the sheets getting pulled back and him getting into bed again. His arm draped over my stomach, bringing me closer to him.

Soft kisses were pressed onto my collarbone. I shifted in the bed, now facing Vinnie. His hair fell in front of his face. "Good morning," he softly said. A smile creeped on my face.

"Hi," I said as he gave me a kiss. "My legs are sore," I ached as he laughed.

"That was the point. I had to show you how to have a good time." He winked at me as I playfully shoved him.

"Well now my legs hurt and it hurts to move," I said moving closer to him. "But, that means more time in bed," I whispered.

His smile turned to a grin. "I would love to, but we have to pack for tomorrow." My smile dropped.

"I forget about your fight," I muttered. I love Vinnie being a boxer and that he enjoys that. But he was on a break for a while and is now going back to it. He moved hair out of my face.

"You are coming with me anyways," he softly said as I smiled. I shifted in the bed, my back now against his chest. His hands traced delicate shapes on my bare back, allowing myself to think freely and lay there. A knock can at the door having me pull at the covers.

Jake walked in, smiling like there was no tomorrow. "Ok so club tonight!"

I shook my head as Vinnie grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him. "OW! What was there for?"

"We aren't clubbing so get lost," Vinnie said as he narrowed his eyes at him.

"I am sure Diana wanted to. She is always up for a party," Jake said triumphantly. I shook my head 'no' as his face dropped to sadness. "You both are boring."

We watched as he groaned and slammed the door letting both of us laugh. "He's a baby," Vinnie joked as I smacked his chest.

"He wanted to hang out," I said turning around to face him.

"And I don't trust my girlfriend at a club alone," he claimed as I rolled my eyes. "And knowing Jake he will get blackout drunk before an hour."

He was right. I sat up straight, still covering my chest with the sheet. "Last night was fun," I commented as he slowly wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Was it?" He asked cockily. A grin on his face as he laid me down, hovering over me. "Want to do it again?"

My mouth parted before I could say anything. His lips lowered to mine, having me gasp for breath. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing his face closer. His arms supported his weight as our lips moved.

Cold fingers brushed over my skin before he pulled down on the sheet. He was delicate as we soon flipped over, now I was on top of him. My eyes let his as he nodded his head as I kissed him passionately.

~

My legs ached as I walked around the house. Vinnie went out for lunch with Jake since he felt bad about ditching him tonight. I sat on a bar stool, cup of coffee in my hands. My phone buzzed on the counter and I grabbed it to see Vinnie texting me. I read the texts but didn't respond.

He wanted me to go out and get my nails done. That wasn't something I did often and it got my attention. My eyes went down to the comfortable big shirt that was on me. I frowned as I was very comfortable and had no energy to change.

Vinnie

Jake and I looked through the window shops. It was our whole plan to act like I didn't want to go clubbing and make him "sad."

But no he was more than happy to be told no. "So what does the ring look like?" He asked for the thousandth time.

"How many times have I told you? No!"

HEY GUYS! It's been a while since i have updated and the reason is because I have had intense writers block for this story but i am back!!