T W E N T Y S I X

Diana

Sleep was terrible. My head ached as I tossed and turned all night. Whatever had happened the night before, vanished into thin air. My eyes opened, as I took in my surroundings. The feeling of arms were wrapped around me, as I shot up.

The person stirred behind me as my eyes casted over them. My eyes laid on him as I threw his arm off having him snap awake. "What the hell am I doing in your bed!"

He rubbed his hands over his face, shaking the tiredness off. "I saved you from basically getting kidnapped," he spoke leaning onto an elbow. I scowled at him as I searched around for my clothes.

"Stop looking at me like that," I muttered as he smirked.

"You know I miss seeing you in my clothes." I dropped the shirt that reeked off alcohol. My mouth fell open at this words. My eyes scanned his shirtless chest, wanting to kiss him. "Diana?"

I snapped out of it as I narrowed my eyes at him. "Just let me leave." He threw the blankets off of him showing his grey sweats. "Thank you," I whispered trying to keep my eyes off of him. He said noting more and parts of me were thankful, but others longed to have him hold me like that every day. 

"You can take a shower and clean up. I will just be downstairs." Before I could even say a word, he left. My eyebrows furrowed together at his gesture. I wasn't used to him being like this but it was fine I moved on.

~

Tension rose between us as I sat down at the kitchens bar. I watched as he moved around the kitchen, making us some food. "Last night you had asked me a question and I want to answer it." It was the one thing I remember. He looked up in surprise.

"Yeah, I had asked," he muttered as I rose from my seat, walking towards him. "Tell me why I wasn't going enough."

My hands cupped his face. "Vinnie. You were good enough, more than good enough in fact. And for all these months I hated myself, but there was a reason." He looked down at me as I rested my hands on his chest. "Keira had a photo of of having sex and planed on using it against us to ruin your career. So she said she would leak it if we didn't break up."

His hands cupped my face bringing me up. "You should have told me, baby. I could care less about my career because you will always come first." Before I could think, his lips were on mine.

My eyes fluttered shut as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved together, and as cliche as it sounds but his lips were soft and gentle, giving me memories from that night. My back was pressed against the kitchen counter as he lifted me up, having me wrap my legs around him. He chewed on my lip slightly as I gasped.

"Fuck I missed you."

"Then let's make up for it."

~

My legs ached as I laid on his bed as he took a shower. I gazed at Hera who laid on the bed with me. "I think your cat likes me more," I called out hoping he heard. The shower turned off, as he came out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Dumb cat. She is a traitor," he joked as I snuggled with the cat.

I gaped when an idea came into my head. "You need a dog now!" He laughed as I gave him a look. "Please," I pleaded.

"Fine we can look."

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating yesterday as I wasn't in the right head space and just was busy. And sorry this is short but it leads up to the next chapter

Sorry again