S E V E N

SOCIAL MEDIA

Skylartheblonde and 272 others have liked this post DianaBlythe <3View all 100 comments

DianaBlythe <3
View all 100 comments

Jakeswaggy: Where have you been all
my life 👀

Jakeswaggy: Back up people!

DianaBlythe replied to Jakeswaggy: Shut up

Skylartheblonde: I wanna be you

Allie_joy: I am coming to see you because you
look so good!

Allie_joy: 💍💍💍💍

Diana

I tossed my phone to the side as I looked at the waves crashing on the shore. My mind was elsewhere as I sat there, feeling the need to leave. California was not my home and it doesn't feel right to sit here and do nothing.

My parents want me to be treated like a baby even though I am twenty years old. They think I can't fend for myself even though I can. My phone started to ring as I saw it was Jake calling. "Hello?"

"I am coming to pick you up because we are going somewhere!"

"Jake I am sorry but I can't. Basically on house arrest from last night," I said trying to explain to him. It didn't seem like he was listening as he hung up and two seconds knocks were at the door.

I got up to see Jake standing there, giving me a smile as he grabbed my hand. "Jake! I cant go wherever you are going because of last night."

"Told you she wouldn't come," a voice snickered from the car. My eyes landed on Vinnie as he started to laugh. I could feel myself start to grow angry at those words.

"Fine I will go just get me back here in an hour." I opened the car door and went in, slamming it behind me. Vinnie looked back at me from the front seat.

"Don't hurt my car," he gritted as I rolled my eyes. He said nothing as Jake got into the seat. He flashed us a smile as Vinnie groaned. "We have to get Ellie."

"Fuck!" Jake groaned as I mentally wrote myself a note to never get in a car with them ever again. "Sorry Diana but we have to go get her."

I just shrugged my shoulders at the words as I didn't care if we had to get a friend of theirs. Maybe she was better then Vinnie.

~

The girl who I had learned was Ellie, gave me her phone number as we talked the entire way. She was nice which was better than Vinnie. Jake and him didn't talk to us as they were in their own little worlds.

"And here we are."

Okay guys so I have gotten many people saying on TikTok not to do smut because I am sexualizing him and no way am I meaning to do this.

So I want your opinions if I should do smut or not because if y'all think I am sexualizing him then I won't do it because I don't mean to get the wrong message.

And sorry for a short chapter!

Thanks again.