T H I R T Y T W O

Diana

I flopped onto the bed, the feeling of being back home was a good feeling. Vinnie tugged off the backpack, letting it fall to the ground, before laying besides me. I turned my head slightly to see him already staring.

"Staring isn't gonna get you anything," I spoke as he smiled.

"Well I am just admiring you." Butterflies swarmed my stomach as he kissed me ever so slowly. Lips brushing mine, the taste of mint gum he had been chewing lingered. "I love you."

I sighed, wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him closer to myself. He didn't hesitate to grab me by the hips and hoist me on his lap. I gasped as his smirked into the kiss. I felt fingers dig into my jeans having me feel some new adrenaline. His hands moved my hips back and forth as the kiss continued.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, my lips letting him as his fingers moved from my jeans to the hem of my shirt. I knew what he wanted, but making him wait thrilled me. I shook my head no, as he groaned. He nibbled on my bottom lip having me sigh. He pulled on the shirt again, having me finally agree.

I moved my hands from his neck to my shirt, taking it off in one swift motion. We pulled apart for one second, a quick moment, but it felt like I was dying and his kiss would save me. All I was in was a bra and jeans that he would take off in seconds.

My lips found his neck as I sucked slowly, leaving hickeys all over. He did the same before so why couldn't I. I felt him whimper at my touch as he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me down. "This is by far my favorite thing about you."

~

I laid in his bed, feeling something inside of me. A good feeling. Vinnie laid asleep, his breath hitting my bare back. I shifted in the bed as he mumbled a few words to me. "Sorry. Didn't mean to wake you," I apologize as he swats my shoulder. "Ouch! Don't be grumpy."

A small laugh left my lips as I sat up searching for my clothes or anything to wear. The door swung open, having me fall to the bed, wrapping the blanket above my chest. Vinnie sat up as we stared blankly at Jake. He just blinked before laughing. "Well I knew you were coming back today just didn't think y'all would be that horny."

Vinnie grabbed a pillow before throwing it at him. "I would like to have Ellie here and not you." Jake's mouth dropped open, as he flopped to the floor dramaticly.

"Aw! Why thank you Vinnie! Diana!" I looked to see Ellie walking in, heels clicking behind her. Celeste lingered by the door, looking a little uncomfortable. Arms wrapped around me as I tried to hug her back without letting the sheet drop. "Well we," she said looking at Jake. "Must leave and let them do what they want."

She grabbed him by the hand before yanking him up and pulling him out the door. Celeste waved at me as I gave her a small one back. When the door shut, a laugh came from me that was then followed by Vinnie. The door opened again as Jake threw Roxy in. "He's a bitch," I joked as Roxy jumped up on the bed.

"Tell me about it," Vinnie said throwing me a look. I laughed as I laid on his chest, petting Roxy below me. He gave me a kiss on my head as I let my eyes droop shut again.

Liked by DianaBlythe, Skylartheblonde, Allie_joy and 1,456,764 others have liked this photo

vinniehacker my love <33

View all 564,364 comments

User: Their love is amazing

User: Viana

User: I believe in love because they are in love

User: To my future bf or gf get me a relationship like this

Skylartheblonde: Too cute!

Jakeswaggy: We know what y'all did

DianaBlythe: I am the better one in this relationship 🙄

Just for the sake of it all, imagine the guy as Vinnie and the girl as Diana. It is very hard to find people who have similar features for relationship stuff.

I absolutely love them and that is final