T H I R T Y O N E

Vinnie

She laid on my bed as she looked at the TV. I smiled softly to myself, looking at her in the mirror. "You like my bed huh?"

"Mhm," she hummed softly. I tore off my shirt before I laid next to her. I rested my head on her chest as her fingers played with my hair. "I like your hair," she whispered to me.

A soundless laugh left my mouth as I looked up at her, bringing my lips to hers. "I wish to kiss these lips every day."

She snickered at me. "Well that is something I am not opposed to or anything." A smile spread in her lips as I kissed them again, and again and again till I was over her. She broke from the kiss, as I looked down at her. "Your parents might walk by and you know what your mom said."

I rolled my eyes as I laid down, her laying next to me. "Well when we get back home, I am getting you in a bed." Her eyes widened with shock but soon rolled her eyes in a playful way.

Her hand went across my chest as she laughed a little. My arms wrapped around her body, pulling her into my chest. A knock came on the door having me look up to my mom standing there. "Be up by 5:40 tomorrow so we can leave for the airport," she said before closing the door.

We had been here for a whole week and I was not ready to leave quite yet. Diana and enjoyed her trip tremendously and wished to come back in the near future. The feelings of nails tracing my tattoo had me look down to see Diana using her nails to trace my spider tattoo. "You know what I have been thinking."

"What is that?"

"I wanna get a tattoo," she spoke, as I smiled at her.

"You know, we should get matching tattoos or something," I joked as a smile broke out on her lips.

She gave me a kiss. "I would like that very much. Let me look on Pinterest for some inspiration." She got up and grabbed her phone as I smiled at her lock and Home Screen. "Ugh I know you are just staring at yourself."

I laughed as she snickered. Her fingers typed and scrolled through the screen searching for the perfect tattoo to get. Her eyebrows scrunched together as she scanned through the ideas. "These all suck." It was true. All of them were stupid and had no real point to them.

"How about, later on we can get tattoos together but your first one is one that you want," I said as she nodded and agreed. "Get one small for your first time."

"Of course. I am not that stupid and my pain tolerance is not the best anyways so something small and easy." She gave me a smile before laying her head back on my chest. I looked down at her as her eyes were casted on the tv. My fingers traced her skin, soothing her. I had recently found out that playing with her hair and tracing her skin was things she was suckers for. My other hand held her close to my body.

I sighed as she shifted slightly, getting more comfortable. I looked down at her plaid pajama pants that are actually mine. Blankets wrapped around her body, giving her warmth. I could feel her breath start to calm down, all in a repeated motion.

A sense of comfort washed over me as I laid my head back on the pillow. My eyes finally shutting, my arm wrapped around my girl. This was the life I dreamed of having as a kid. Having a great boxing career and having the best girl in my arms.

It was all perfect.

Ugh my heart. My standards are too high at this point and I just keep raising them with writing.