F I F T E E N

Vinnie

My eyes were on her. She would laugh and her head would fall back slightly letting hair fall loose. Every time I would look away, Ellie or the girlfriend would say something and having her laugh and smile. My mind was wild as I sat there. A hand touched my shoulder having me look back.

"So tell me dude, why are you staring at Diana?" My eyes grew big as I shook my head. "Don't lie to me. Your eyes grew much means I am correct. To be fair I was just saying something and hoping it made sense."

I shook my head giving him a laugh. He really was stupid.  A sigh left my mouth. "She is pretty but no way would I ever date her." His eyebrows raised as he gave me a look. "Oh god what did I say?"

"You said you would never date her. Never said you wouldn't kiss her."

At this exact moment in time I wanted to kill him, literally kill him. My eyes narrowed as he gave me a cheeky smile. A laugh echoed through the room grabbing my attention to see Diana laughing her ass off. Ellie was laughing the hardest having the other girl smile.

"Boys I need you to tell me if I am nice," Diana said, walking over to us as she rested against the chair I was in. My eyes left her body looking at Jake.

He tapped his finger against his chin. "I would say you are." A smile spread on her face as she bumped my shoulder.

"I guess?"

"Oh."

With her two answers she walked away, not leaving with a smile. I mentally hit myself. Jake shook his head at me before walking away. He probably was going to pack and everyone should too but Ellie's girlfriend and Diana had nothing and I am sure Diana is not going back home.

"Diana follow me." She looked at me strangely but got up and followed me. "Since you have no clothes here is some money to buy some. Be back in two hours."

"I- what?" She asked, her face full of surprise. I placed a credit card in her hands. She looked at me waiting for me to speak. "You mean I can buy something?"

I laughed a little. "Buy whatever you want just nothing to expensive because I ain't made of money," I joked as she nodded her head before grabbing the girls and leaving. Me eyes followed her till she was out the door.

"Dang Vinnie where is my love for that," Jake snickered as I punched him jokingly in the stomach. "Okay forget I ever said anything."

~

All five of us were sitting on the airport ground waiting for our private plane. I normally would just take Ellie and Jake but there was no harm in taking Diana and Celeste. My eyes wandered around the four of them, watching what they were doing. Ellie and Celeste were playing Uno. And by the looks of it Ellie was winning.

Jake was flirting with a girl sitting next to him. Diana was scrolling on her phone, face serious as she read something. I tilted my head slightly, curious on what was on the phone. She sighed as she looked up catching my stare. "Staring Hacker?"

"No," I said as she laughed, shaking her head. My phone buzzed as I looked down to see my mother calling me. "Hello?"

"Vinnie! I was just checking in to see if you got on the plane yet," she said as I could hear voices in the background.

"No not yet, we are just waiting," I replied as I kept my eyes on Diana. My mother sighed through the phone as I heard her cussing someone out. "Mom don't kill anyone yet," I joked.

She laughed. "It is just your brother," she said as I laughed again. "Well have a nice flight and text me when you land."

"Okay love you." The call needed as I placed my phone back in my pocket. Diana sat down next to me as I looked at her. "How can I help you?"

She fiddled with her hands. "I wanted to thank you for the money and letting me come on this trip. We never were best friends or shit but you really aren't so bad."

"You aren't that bad either Diana." She smiled at my words and if I could look at that smile every day, I would.

Okay guys we are finally getting somewhere. Now this wasn't enemies to lovers but semi. But good and bad things will be coming so watch out! *evil laugh*