T W E N T Y E I G H T

Vinnie

Diana walked around the kitchen, food sizzling through the air. My hair fell down my face as I yawned. The fight yesterday had whooped my ass but like always, Diana made it better that night. She looked up, a smile stretched on her face.

"Well look who decided to wake up," she joked before passing me a plate full of food. One thing I was very thankful for is she was the master at cooking.

I would volunteer to cook but she would shoo me away and said I would blow up the kitchen. It was just one time! She leaned across the counter, shirt falling down as I looked as she smacked me. "Eyes up here buddy."

"Well can I not look at you." She rolled her eyes as she turned around to grab her plate. "So, I have a question."

"Mhm," she nodded her head giving me the right to speak.

I took a deep breath as she looked up, giving me a curious look. "So my family had invited me to come stay with them up in Seattle, and I wanted to ask if you could come."

Her face lit up at hearing those words. She ran to me and gave me a hug as I smiled to myself. "I would love to! And they don't hate me for what happened right?" I knew she would feel this way after what happened. It was just an instinct to feel that way.

I pulled back as I gave her a reassuring smile. "I promise. And I told them why so they understand." She nodded her head before giving me a kiss. She tried to pull back but I grabbed her lover back, giving her a long kiss.

Her legs trembled as our lips moved. "Well thank you for that kiss," she sighed. I smiled as she turned around to finish her food, but her cheeks were burning from the heated kiss. "Now eat up."

~

She looked around nervously as we exited the gate for the plane. Her hands clasped around her bags, knuckles turning white. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, bringing her to my side. "You will be fine," I whispered in her ear as she nodded her head.

"Vincent!" My head whipped around to see my mom walking towards us. Her arms were wide as I set down my bag to hug her. She pushed past me as she moved to Diana. My mouth dropped open as she wrapped her arms around her. "Thank you for coming! Vinnie can be a pain in the ass."

Diana gave a laugh as she shifted on her feet. "No but thank you for letting me come along." My mother smiled at her.

"Well if you need anything ask me not him because he knows absolutely nothing."

A smile creeped on her face as I gave her hand a squeeze.

~

It was weird to have a girl in my old room. Yes I was sixteen when I furnished the room, and it was one of my best moments. But as Diana looked around, I started to get nervous that she would be judging the room in her head. "So where am I staying?"

"Right he-," I was cut off by my mom slamming the door open.

"No. I am to young to be a grandmother right now. Diana, dear you will stay in the guest bedroom." My mother looked at me and gave me a stern look. "And please call me Maria."

I looked to see Diana chewing on her lip, containing a laugh that was dying to be released. The moment my mother left the room she started laughing. "Oh shut up."

Hi! I am now back home and writing into will be back to how it was. And look out for me posting the character list for my next Vinnie Hacker fanfic
;)