T H I R T Y F I V E

Diana

The plane landed having me finally breathe. The whole flight had my nerves racing. My mind raced back to the talk Vinnie and I had last night. My palms were sweaty the more I thought about it.

I exited the plane heading to the luggage area. My feet tapped the ground and I waited for my bag to make its way around. The feeling of arms wrapped around me having me jump slightly.

"Relax Diana it's just me," he whispered in my ear as I calmed down. His light cologne washed over me, making me feel even more at home. "How was your flight love?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine, long though." My answer was short and ended that conversation. He just stared at me as I turned my eye sight to my bag. "But I still hope to take your offer up from yesterday," I said sweetly as he grinned at me.

He said nothing, and neither did I. He picked up my bag before swiftly moving through the crowd. People called out to him as he waved. Some stopped and asked for a picture, which I took. There was no problem with me taking the picture it was more of the overlooked part.

Soft fingers brushed over mine as he bid his fans goodbye and moving out of the airport. "Is something bothering you?" I shook my head no. But something was.

"I am fine just a tad jet lagged, you know?" Of course he would know. My hands ranked down my face having me groan. "Sorry just I can't get over how I left New York."

He doesn't know what you are saying Diana, maybe tell him.

"You know you can tell me, if you want," he suggested calmly. I nodded my head yes.

He listened closely, as my expressions changed from normal to mad and the to sad. Never once did he cut me off me having me thank that personality trait of his. When I finished he sat there, taking it all in. "Wow."

I nodded my head slowly, his eyes on my body. "Just the way they are." Silence took over us. "Now let's get home," I said as he nodded his head.

~

My eyes followed the line of houses till Vinnie's house came up. "Diana in tow days I have to fly out for a fight, this one came up but is in two weeks. Just have to get there early and shit," he explained.

"That's fine, I will like to come. Take a break from my life and focus on yours," I said sweetly as he smiled at me.

The feeling of being home felt good. Roxy normally would run up to us but Jake wanted her to stay with him for a while so we gave him the ok. "Now how about that promise?" He said calmly.

We walked up the stairs as I saw him tear off his shirt already. I rolled my eyes as we walked into his room as he shut the door. The feeling of cold metal clasped around my neck having me back up into his chest.

My breathing became shallow. Lips brushed my neck sending jolts through my body.

"I want to have you all, Diana," he breathed as my eyes fluttered closed.

His lips locked around my neck, hands moving over my body. I licked my lips desperate for him to touch them. "Vinnie," I pleaded.

He turned my around having me face him. His lips locked on mine having me sigh. He removed my clothing and his having me gasp for breath. All I was in was a bra as he pushed me onto the bed.

I watched as he hovered over me, watching me closely as his mouth dipped down to my body.

Hello! I love how I write a lot of this crap at school and just do the editing at home. Just my life.