T W E N T Y S E V E N

Diana

Dogs barked all around us as we ventured through the pound. I had told Vinnie it was best to get a dog form the pound since they need a home more. He didn't argue which I was more than thankful for.  "How about that one?" He asked, pointing to a German Shepard growling at us.

"Vinnie we need one who likes us, not one who is growling," I said as he shrugged his shoulders. My eyes wandered all over the dogs, trying to find the perfect dog.

A small yelp  had me whirl around to see a black and white Labradoodle. I could feel a smile growing on my face as I moved towards the bars. My eyes went to the name tag on the cage. "Hmm Roxy, are you the special puppy?"

The dog waged its tail, having me smile as I scratched the back of her head. Her head tilted as her tongue stuck out, as I gave her another smile. "You are a keeper."

~

Vinnie playfully glared as I held Roxy in my hands. I gave him a smile, as we walked to his car. "If she shits in my car, she better count her days." I gasped at his joke. My arms wrapped tighter around Roxy, bringing her closer to me.

"Well she likes me better not you," I joked as he rolled his eyes. Roxy licked my face as I groaned. "I love you but no."

Vinnie laughed as I shook my head, joining in.

DianaBlythe, Skylartheblonde, Jakeswaggy and 1,657,567 others have liked this photo

vinniehacker meet Roxy :)

View all 787,456 comments

User: awww she is so cute

User: Diana and him together again?

User: she is adorable

User: need another dog? I can bark

Jakeswaggy: can't believe you left me out in picking :(

tomholland2013: Her and Tessa can be friends

HEY! FUN FACT ACTUALLY THAT IS MY DOGGIE! I decided to include the dumb rat so everyone meet Roxy! Sorry for another short chapter, I have volleyball for, four days in Arizona and am really tired from my games today.

<3