S E V E N T E E N

Diana

My heart was beating in my chest as we walked back to the hotel. I could barely focus ten feet in front of me. All that was going through my mind was his touch. My mind had become sinful since that touch and I am sure it was good.

But what he whispered in my ear had my legs shaking. I watched as he talked to Jake as we entered the lobby. Ellie was talking to Celeste as I was stranded in the back. Vinnie and I hadn't spoke yet and I just wanted my thoughts cleared.

"Alright so my room is on the 5th floor along with Diana," Vinnie said having me look up. He kept talking but I didn't listen. I grabbed my room key and headed up the stairs, not wanting to take the elevator with all of them.

We hadn't gotten to go in our room as Vinnie had some hotel workers take it up. My feet moved up the stairs, banging with each step I took. The stairwell was cold as I moved faster. The number 5 was plastered next to a door telling me I had reached the right floor. I scanned the door numbers, trying to find mine.

I had found the door and when I pushed on the door, it opened. A slight gasp left my lips as I stared into the room. The lamp next to the bed was on as body sat on the bed. Vinnie. How the hell did he beat me? His head snapped to the door as she stared at me, smirk on his face. "Now like I said earlie-"

"How the hell did you get in here?" I asked taking a cautious step into the room. He walked towards me having me back up into the closed door. My eyes landed on his bare chest having me suck in a breath.

His fingers traced my chin, lightly grabbing it and pulling towards me. "I have a key. But that is the least important thing." My heart beat ten times harder then it should have. "Do you wanna know how many times you have been in my head since we almost kissed?"

"I don't know," I whispered as I felt his hot breath brush against my ear.

"Every fucking minute of the day. I wanted to touch you so god damn bad and now that is what I plan on doing," he breathed as I could feel my legs shake from his words.

His lips pressed on mine softly, sending butterflies through my stomach. His lips were soft, like he wasn't nervous for this unlike me. I moved my lips in sync with his. Cold rings were pressed into the back of my thighs having me go still. When did he wear rings?

I felt him pull away as he looked at me. "Are you okay?" He asked as I nodded my head. My hands grabbed the neck of his neck, pulling him into my body.

"More than okay," I said in between kisses.

He laughed as he picked me up having me wrap my legs around his body. My hands dragged down his chest having him groan. His tongue slipped into my mouth as I gave a small moan, starting to loose myself. Vinnie Hacker was a drug and I was addicted to him.

I felt my back leave the door as I felt the cushion of a soft bed below me. I was becoming a bunch of nerves as I knew where this was going. I wasn't ready. "Vinnie," I said pushing his chest back.

"Diana, what is wrong?" He asked still hovering above me.

"I am not ready," I answered as he nodded his head giving me a small peck on the lips. I expected him to grow angry at me, or walk out.

"Then we will wait. I will wait for as long as you want," he said. My stomach did a flip, smile spreading on my face. "Goodnight Diana."

"Wait!" I said grabbing his arm. "Stay with me tonight," I pleaded as a smile spread on his face.

"Anything for you baby," he said. "Let me just change and shower and you do the same."

He left the room leaving me with smiles. I took a fast shower and put on my pajamas. When I was getting the bed all ready he walked in, gray sweats and no shirt. I raised my eyebrows at him as he laughed. I got into the bed as I felt the bed dip beside me.

An arm draped around my stomach pulling me in. I rested  the back of my body into his front. "What are we Vinnie?"

"Whatever you want."

BOOM! I would say I am a writing god, but not really. Like I said, noting last forever. *villain laugh*