S I X

Diana

My body ached as I rolled in the bed, feeling the sheets wrap around my body. My phone was buzzing as I tried to ignore it. The sun shined through the curtains as I groaned, sun hitting my face. The side table started to shake as my phone was going off.

I threw the sheets off my bed grabbing my phone and turning it off. My hands dragged down my face, makeup smearing. "Great," I mumbled as I tumbled into the restroom. After not drinking for over a year, it feels different to have it going through your body again.

My eyes looked at the clock seeing I got ten hours of sleep and still felt like shit. I turned on the shower, tearing off my clothes. My hair was all over the place, face a mess. What a lovely way to start my morning.

~

I walked down the stairs, peeking my head out to make sure my grandmother was no where to be found. "Diana Cecilia Blythe! You go out and leave no note or anything and don't come home till midnight! Why didn't you call! And just because you are here in California does not mean you can wander around!"

She threw her hands into the air. I cringed at the words thrown at me. There was no way to explain why I was out without saying what I was doing. "I am sorry grandma. It won't happen again," I promised as she gave me a harsh look.

"It better not and if it does your parents get a phone call." My blood stopped as I watched her march away. There was no was she would be calling them, just to say I was out late. "I am going to yoga with some girls now when I get home you better be home."

She slammed the door shut as I huffed looking around the house. My door tapped as I stood there, trying to figure out what to do. The house was boring and no way was I going out and risk getting caught. My head would be on a pike if that happened. I grabbed my phone as I laid on the couch.

Jakeswaggy

Jakeswaggy: Long time no see ;)

DianaBlythe: You can say that
Now what do you need

Jakeswaggy: Just wanna talk to my new friend
No biggy right ?

DianaBlythe: Sureeeeeee

Jakeswaggy: Fine!
I want you to watch Vinnies and I
stream

DianaBlythe: Haha no.

Jakeswaggy: PLEASEEEESEE

DianaBlythe: Fine

I gave a laugh, shaking my head as I opened the link he had sent. Many people seemed to be in this stream and I wasn't quite sure why. Yes video games are cool but they are better when playing, not watching.

Vinnie was on his phone, scrolling through stuff as music blared in the background. "All right I am back!" Jake said having Vinnie look up, smile on his face.

"Let's do this bitches."

~

The stream went on for hours, Vinnie and Jake constantly playing Call of Duty or some other game I didn't know the game of. To be honest I wasn't paying attention half the time but I know that Jake would ask me what was going on, so I better know half of what I am saying.

I had grown up watching Jase and my older brother Nate play games so watching them was easy and even sometimes I played. I turned off my phone the second the stream ended, wanting to wait on the questions.

Vinnie

There had been 400k viewers on that stream. Normally I get around 100k but somehow my views had shot up. Jake walked into the room, black hair all over the place. "You weren't really talking to them today."

"No not really. A lot were asking about that girl we met yesterday so it didn't seem right to say anything even though I said no a few times." I shrugged my shoulders as I got up and grabbed a soda out of the mini fridge.

He game me a weird look before walked away. I had felt weird as if I was being watched by someone I didn't want there. My mind was all over the place as I laid on my bed, pulling out my phone.

My posts were doing good, which made me feel somewhat happy. But it was never enough to be real. I had a good life and noting to be ashamed of but something felt off, like I was missing an important piece in life.

I just had no idea what it could be.

Okay so guys I am changing their ages because I don't want people to get the wrong idea off of this. So I am going to go back and edit where I said Vinnie was 18.

And sorry for such a short chapter, had a really rough day.

Vinnie: 21

Diana: 20

Jake: 21

Ellie: 22

Skylar: 20

Neil: 23