S I X T E E N

Diana

To say the private plane was nice was the understatement of the year. This plane was fucking amazing. My eyes went to everything, the food on the side. I felt like I was in heaven, maybe candyland with all this food. A girl squeezed by me as I saw her as one of the private flight attendants.

My confidence drooped as I looked at her. Stunning body, amazing hair, clear skin. It wouldn't surprise me if she and Vinnie had a past. She flashed me a smile, fake. I could tell through her facade that she was here for Vinnie and money.

"You are gonna have to sit down," she sneered. "Well you might need a bigger seat." My mouth parted in surprise. Her eyes casted down my body as I could feel myself becoming angry and hurt at her words.

I wanted to say something back, I needed to say something back. But she was perfect and there was no flaw in her but her wretched personality. I sunk into a chair, arms crossed over my chest. Tears pricked in my eyes but I contained myself.

"Hey Dian-, wow what is wrong?" Jake said kneeling down next to me. I wiped my cheek, brushing off a few tears that escaped.

"Nothing," I replied giving him a smile. But he saw right through that. His hand rested on my arm causing me to look at him.

"You can tell me," he whispered as I caught movement out of the corner of my eyes. Vinnie sat down across from me. His eyes met my face. Curiosity crossed him.

I shook my head no as he just nodded his head, not wanting to push me. Jake got up and left leaving us alone. The same girl as before cake by, pulling her skirt up to show her ass. Vinnie didn't seem to notice her, but his eyes on me.

"Excuse me Heather, can you get the lady and I some champagne?" The girl who was Heather stared at him before her eyes glared at me. A smile spread on my face.

She flattened her skirt. "Of course." Vinnie looked at me a smirk on his face. I rose my eyebrows.

"She can tend to be rude so wouldn't be surprised if she is why you are frustrated."

"Why don't you fire her?"

"Best flight attendant here actually, and her whole family works for me so it would be strange just to cut her. But I have been thinking about it." Heather came back handing the drink to us. She would flash him a smile but then glare at me.

Vinnie shook his glass lightly, making a small tornado with the champagne. He gave me a smile as I gave one back. "So tell me Vinnie, how do these fights go?"

He laughed as he took a sip of his drink, little bit of champagne dripping down his chin. My eyes wandered to his lips. "Well you'll have to find out."

~

I looked around then swarm of people. My ear drums hurt as people screamed and cheered on the fight ahead of me. My eyes landed on Vinnie as he threw a punch, blood coming off the other dude. I jumped a tad as he backed off ready for the next punch.

People yelled around us, cheering on the fight. The other dude who obviously wasn't as skilled, limped around, blood covering him. He fell to the ground, the ref sliding onto the ground as he counted down. "1!....2!....3!....4!....5!....6!..." the crowd counted along as Vinnie had his hands up still. "10!"

Vinnies hands shot into the air, blood on his nose as I clapped along with the crowd. Ellie started to shake me as Jake started to shout. People started to crowd into the ring as people cheered. My hand was yanked as I was pulled into the ring. I searched around to see Ellie dragged me towards Vinnie.

"So Vinnie how does it feel to win yet again?" An announcer asked.

"It feels good but it was just another match," he replied eyes landing on mine. My cheeks turned a shade of pink as I looked away.

His hair was all wet having it look hotter. Tattoos lined up his body, sweat glistening. People were talking but him and I were not paying attention. His eyes were on mine, and so were mine. People cheered pushing through us as he moved toward us.

Hands grabbed my hips moving me through the crowd. I turned my head to see Vinnie guiding me. "I think it's time we clear the tension," he whispered as my legs shook.

Heyyyyy! So excited for the next chapter but all good things come to an end.