T W E N T Y O N E

Diana

We were back here again. The city lights glowed, illuminating the night sky. Cold air brushed over my skin, sending shivers through my body. Vinnie must have noticed as he slipped off his sweatshirt handing it to me. I gave him a smile as I slipped it over my clothes.

"You look good in my clothes," he said having my cheeks starts to burn. "Especially that sweatshirt."

"I wear it better then you," I joked as he shook his head, laughter escaping him. My head rested on his shoulder as we felt at peace.

The sound of cars going through the city have a sense of comfort. Growing up in New York, I was used to the sound of cars honking and people yelling at 12. A finger traced my chin as I looked to see Vinnie looking down at me. "How did I get so damn lucky."

I shrugged my shoulders before leaning into a kiss. His lips moved against mine, sending jolts through my body. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into a deeper kiss. I gasped as he moved his hands under the sweatshirt, touching my cold skin.

"Fuck," he muttered as he laid me down on the blanket we had put out. I smiled into the kiss as he moved his hands to the hem of the sweatshirt. I sat up taking the piece of clothing off. He stared at me in awe. "Baby, I don't want to take you on the floor."

"Then let's find somewhere," I whispered as a smirk rose on his face.

~

The entire car ride, his hand rested on my thigh, as I tried to contain my smile. He turned up the volume having me smile even more. "I love it when you smile."

I reached over and punched his shoulder as he laughed. We pulled into his dark driveway, he looked at me with a smile. "We don't have to do this."

"No I do. At least I think I do," I said getting out. He followed close behind me as we entered the house. The house was big and no way in hell did I know my way around. He grabbed my hand pulling me up the stairs. My eyes followed his back as we walked into a dark room.

He turned on the lamp as he closed the door. "Tell me if it ever gets too much." I nodded my head as he pulled off my sweatshirt and shirt together, leaving me in my bra. My breath hitched in my throat. I tugged on the end of his shirt telling him I want it off.

His hands gripped the shirt throwing it off in one motion. I stared at his chest before dragging my hands down. He pushed me back as I landed on the cushion of the bed. A soft kiss was placed on my lips before he moved to my neck.

"Let me take care of you," he whispered in my ear.

~

The sun shinned through the windows as turned over to see Vinnie still asleep. I sighed, tracing his jaw with my nails. I didn't want to wake him as he looked so peaceful asleep. He snored lightly as I laughed.

"Shut up Diana," he groaned tugging me closer to his body. My bare chest hit his chest as I gave a laugh.

I sat up, wrapping some sheets around my chest, covering myself. His eyes opened as he stared at me. "I have to go home before I get caught." It was around 5:30 in the morning and my parents don't wake up for a while so I should be fine.

"I don't want you to leave." I laughed before placing my finger on my chin as I started to playfully think.

"How about you sneak into my room tonight," I said, sending him a wink. He gave me a smug smile before grabbing me and pulling me back down. "Vinnie!" I laughed as he started to tickle me.

He laughed as I hit his shoulder. "I can't wait for tonight."

~

The house was silent as I climbed through the window. My eyes searched the empty room for any sign of my parents. The ballon and pillows I had set up were still in the same palace meaning no one had came in. I turned around and gave Vinnie a wave as he gave me a smile before driving off. My phone buzzed on the side table having me walk over.

He is amazing in bed, is he not?
*1 photo attachment*

*edgy villain music* "Everything goes according to plan."

No one is ever safe

Love you all