7:06 p.m. (part 9)

Ms. Cady came up to me, concered. "Are you okay Jordyn? You look a litt--"

"Im fine. Sorry, if you'll excuse me...." I brushed past her, walking over to the caskets. I couldn't help but recall the last time I had been to a funeral. It had been my fathers. The familiar feeling of sadness came over me, one that had irked me for so many years as a child.

Kneeling beside the casket, I reached into my pocket, pulling out a small little pink watch. It was covered in little purple flowers, and half the size of my wrist now.

"What time is it?"

Mrs. Marone laughed, and Mr. Marone ruffled my hair. "Why do you always ask that? Can't you read the time?" he asked, pointing to the clock on the wall.

I shook my head. "No, I can only read the clocks with numbers," I said, shaking my little head.

Mr. Marone laughed. "You mean a digital clock?" I shrugged, then nodded.

"You still haven't told me the time," I said, crossing my arms. Mr. Marone laughed again.

"You know what? I'm going to get you a watch for your birthday."

I smiled sadly at the memory. I had always asked the time when I was there, because I couldn't read their clock. I asked it constantly. He did get me a watch, digital of course, and from then on I always knew the time. I got it on my 6th birthday. I bent over, about to put it down beside the other gifts among the coffins, when suddenly I stopped.

I turned back on the watch, resetting it carefully.

It now read 7:06 p.m.

I then set it down among the other gifts around the coffins, before turning around and walking out the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laying on my bed, listening to my iPod, when suddenly I heard a faint noise through the music.

*bing!*

I jumped a little, looking at the clock to find it was already 7:06 p.m. I looked over to the computer.

It was Stacey.

Jordyn49: This has become sort of the norm hasn't it?

StaceyC: Yes.

It was silence on the computer. I didn't really have a reply, nothing really to talk about. She wouldn't tell me anything, so I didn't want to ask anything just to get no answer. For a split second, I wanted to type in "Whats up?" just like old times, when I remembered this wasn't Stacey. Or at least, the way Stacey used to be.

StaceyC: How was my parents funeral?

Jordyn49: How do you think it was?

StaceyC: Like a funeral.

Jordyn49: Yes. Very descriptive. Glad to see you care about your parents.

StaceyC: I care.

Jordyn49: I'm sure you do.

StaceyC: Oh I see how it is.

Suddenly, my mom came in. "Sweetie what do you want for suppe--" she stopped abrubtly, peering at my computer. "Who are you talking to?"

I quickly clicked on a different chat user, my old friend Sabrina. "Was that...?"

"No. Its Sabrina mom." I said, showing her the computer. She looked at me suspiciously. "Are you hiding somethin--"

I cut her off. "Mom, your being paranoid. I would love some chicken strips for dinner please," I said, smiling up at her.

She let out a sigh. "Your right. And okay, we need to use up the chicken anyways before it goes bad."

*bing!*

StaceyC: That was a close one.

I looked around wildly. My camera was still covered.

Jordyn49: Where can you see me?!?!

StaceyC: Microphone, remember?

I cursed, looking in the settings to see if I could turn it off. But before I could, she went offline.

And my computer went completely black.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N well guys, I have uploaded! As you can now tell, "Stacey" knows how to hack her computer. what do you think? And sorrythe IM isnt bold or anything, Im on ipad. Ill fix it soon...;) If you have any questions let me know! Theories anyone?

Vote, fan, comment, ENJOY!!!!!

~InspireMe~