🦋Epilogue🦋

But nothin' is better sometimesOnce we've both said our goodbyesLet's just let it goLet me let you go

Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go

Hey, Blue.

It's been a month since you've been gone. Since I've last seen you.

Me? I'm okay, I guess. Everyone is helping me. I lost my soul but I don't care about it. Not as much as they do.

I visit your grave every day and sometimes I bring your favorite flowers too. But I think you already knew that. I feel you around me, smiling at me as I write down in this stupid journal that Caden calls it cheap therapy. You're close, I can feel you but at the same time, you're so far.

I miss you, but I think you know that too because I say it every day.

Your parents are home. Caden refuses to tell them the truth. I've asked him why and he always answers me "Because they've been through enough. And they have finally moved on. I can't have them go through the pain that I went through. And I will take that truth to my grave. No matter what."

I've met your parents. They're nice and like me too. Especially your mom. She thinks I'm adorable.

How's everyone else? Yeah, they're okay. We moved to another house. A smaller one actually and we all live together. Uncle Gabriel, we got him out with mom and Crescent's help. He stays with us. Ryan too. Mom felt bad and she adopted him. They're starting to get along too. So much alike. They both watch soap operas together every single day. Talk a lot about how they feel about certain characters and sometimes spoils the show for me and uncle Gabriel.

Caden? He's fine. He's coping but he's still Caden. Witty and annoying. He's actually dating this girl called Brittany. She's nice, I think. Ryan thinks she's a bit bitchy. Ryan and I both think that she's perfect for him.

You won't believe it when I tell you that Ryan, Caden and I, we're good friends now. Kids at school stare at us weirdly because we hang out all the time. Too much sometimes. We talk about you a lot. They tell me stuff about you. I recently laughed my ass off when I learned that you put chocolate ice cream all over your shorts when you were eight, so your parents will think you pooped your pants and they don't have to take you to get your flu shot. God, I love you. Ryan misses you too. He told me that you made him laugh with your impression of miss piggy that made him spit out his water on some stranger's face. I laughed at that too.

Crescent is here, you know. She moved back with her mother and works in the hospital after quitting her job at the old home-care. She wanted a fresh start too.

We all meet up every Saturday. Out for a big family dinner. I like those too. One big happy family. You would love those if you were here with me.

Recently, Caden offered to let me take something from your old room before your parents could wrap it all up. I was going to take your favorite sweater but I ended up taking your pillow. Caden finds it weird but he let me take about the bottle of your favorite vanilla perfume. I spray it on the pillow and hug it while I sleep. It's the only way I feel close to you. Caden calls me a creep but at the same time, he smiles and says that he understands it all. Hugging your pillow also helps me with the nightmares. Sometimes they're about dying and sometimes they're about you, being pulled away from my arms

Caden gifted me a necklace with that charm from your butterfly keychain. I wear it every day.

My dad? He's in jail. Police found evidence in Brian's office about murder. They also knew that he was connected to your murder too. Uncle Gabriel visits him every week because he wants to do something for my dad that no one did for him. Mom is healing and might see him next week but I straight up refused to go. I can't look at him. Maybe I will in the future but not now. I'm not ready.

Us? Gabriel, Caden, Ryan, Crescent and I, we help people now with our abilities. Helping poor souls move on and helping people get closure with their loved ones. We love doing it.

Brian? He's still a missing person in this town because they can't find a body.

Well, that's all I have to say for today. I'll tell you more stuff tomorrow.

I love you, Blue. Till the fucking end.

•••••

Hi babies.

I hope you liked this epilogue and I hope that it bought closure to you all. I really do. And I hope that I haven't left anything unanswered as well.
If you got questions feel free to message me on Instagram or even here. It's up to you.

And now for my announcement... AH, I'M EXCITED!

Im coming out with a new story soon. 🥳

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

A simple one this time. Not many mysteries. A love story. I'll give you guys the plot and the name🌝

 I'll give you guys the plot and the name🌝

Ahhhhhh, I'm so excited to get started on his one soon

First four chapters will be out on June 27th, 2021. Don't miss it. Are you guys excited as I am?

Well, I need to say my goodbyes now. This is me saying it one last time here.

I hope you guys loved this story.

Make sure to comment and vote. And follow me for updates.

Love you, bye!

Love, Hope
♥️♥️