Chapter 3: The Unlucky-Four (P. 2)

_________________________________

Bakugo: "W-what the hell is this!?!?"

-When the merry band of 4 students entered the silent, ominous mansion Gojo called His domain ;).

-They were left with Gaping mouths, the interior was vastly different from the layout that the Heroes were given

_________________________________

(It's like this, but imagine the rooms and stairs shifting vertically and horizontally like something You'd see out of Dr. Strange. The walls closing in and opening up, tile designs looping and shifting)

Many stairs, shifting impossibly, like a stack of Legos being moved around. This was seriously mind boggling, what was Gojo's quirk and How was He doing this. But none the less, Bakugo steeled his nerves and carried on forward. Trying His best not to be taken away by Gono's Reality Bending Imagery They were witnessing.

_________________________________

[Tenore Sax: StarDust Crusaders]

-It is a powerful 'automatic' reality Bending stand with no physical form unless You count the fog as The stand's form. Once activated, The stand will reshape and change the interior of any building He is currently in to any vision He desires. Even though this is a automatic stand, it actually consumes a deceptive amount of energy from Gojo, it will base it's energy usage through How big or complex Gojo's vision of The interior is-

_________________________________

-The other 3 followed Bakugo through a hallway which just led to more hallways and shifting doors, that it was seriously taking a toll on the team of heroes.

-Another turn through the hall for what felt like hours now despite Them only entering the building Eight minutes earlier, did time feel slower in here too? The group heard a voice of a girl yelp in pain, The other three males turn Their heads to look for the source of The noise. But saw that Yaoyarozu was gone... She was at the very back while Todoroki followed behind Bakugo and Kirishima was behind Todoroki, meaning Yaoyarozu was at the very back.